Ch77 - Not even a glance.

If he had to speak about the appearance of You Liangxing's bare upper half, Kang Shengzhe would absolutely say that he had seen it before because he had caught a glimpse of that magnificence back at the hotel in Beijing. And Kang Shengzhe had a profound and deep memory of it too; even if he did not have the leisure time, he would constantly remember those dashing and tempting mermaid lines, and not to mention his skin, those well-proportioned muscles on his chest and abdomen, and that waist which was impossible to forget once it was seen.

However, the power of the current instance was evidently different and out of the norm; it was hard to persevere under the explosive and repeated blows this time around, after one sweeping glance, Kang Shengzhe was basically K.O-ed at where he stood.

You Liangxing was bold and powerful as he gained momentum against the sandbag he was punching, and because he was immersed in that state, he was sweating like rain.

And thanks to the sweat he was working up, You Liangxing had taken off his shirt indoors and nothing regarding his remarkable and robust muscles were hidden.

His complexion was not white but it could be considered as tanned either; rather, it was of a honeyed base. Furthermore, other than the fact that it was of a perfect tone, he was exuding an unspeakable sexiness because of the sheen of sweat that was soaking his body, which caused his hormones to diffuse around his surroundings in a silent and achromatic manner and it was like it was directly taken out from a honeypot.

As You Liangxing continued to deliver his punches, the temperature indoors seemed to climb alongside it, and Kang Shengzhe stared at those magnificent and slick arms. He homed in on the thin layer of sweat that was covering You Liangxing's shoulders.

Under the simultaneous attack of his power and attractiveness, Kang Shengzhe heard the roaring of his heartbeat that was akin to thunder reverberating in his chest and the thirst in throat felt unbearable.

A hoarse statement tore from his throat: "So hot~"

Liao Su said: "Is it hot?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Hot."

In truth, the gym was not hot, but Kang Shengzhe felt like he was so hot to the extent where he was burning. With the mentality of a fan, Liao Su did not pull the rug from under his feet by pointing out that he was not feeling the heat. Instead, he inexplicably looked back at You Liangxing, and he happened to see You Liangxing sending out a punch and his sweat landing on the ground with a pitter-patter. Even as he was looked on casually, it had the unimpeded and dripping wet sensation that a finely cut body could bring.

"Ze ze ze, Brother Liang is really handsome. Even I can't compare to his stamina. It's fine if he was merely good-looking, but he just had to be hardworking too. It is no wonder why so many girls like him. You don't know this but, there have been countless of people who told me to pass him their love letters."

Abruptly, Kang Shengzhe remarked, "There are a lot of people who give him love letters?"

Liao Su said: "Of course, especially since his good looks are displayed for all to see. However, it is truly unfortunate that people only know that he's good-looking without being aware that his figure is even better. Haah, hahahahaha, it gets funnier the more I think about it. Right, God K, look at those abs of his, doesn't it look better than a sports students like me?"

Kang Shengzhe did not say anything for the first half of his words, and by the second half, he was already staring at You Liangxing's abdomen without even straying once. Soundlessly, he nodded, "It looks very good."

"Right? Men who possess such abdominal muscles usually have great waists as well. I'm telling you, that waist of Brother Liang's, it's definitely a waist that can hold all its other competitors in disdain, normal people can never compare to it..."