Sakuatsu ⸝⸝ Slow Dancing At The Night

Atsumu slouched near his seat, "ugh..." he groaned. Tonight was the night on Inarizaki's dance, and how he hated knowing he'd be suffocated by several girls. But it wasn't any regular dance, usually they'd usually invite other schools to join in regardless of the prefecture the were in. Last year...it was some school from Miyagi, not that Atsumu remembered the name. Either way the school was always a secret until the dance. What sucked though was that every year everybody had a date, but him. That's cause every girl was annoying, and he could never find the right guy, and overall barely a selection. Cause, even if Atsumu was openly pans no one at his school appealed to him. Kita was his good friend, Suna was all for Osamu, Aran liked someone (he knew exactly who), Akagi and Omimi were just his friends-
Really no one appealed to him.
Other than...one person yet he was unsure of that. It was the germaphobic spiker from Tokyo...Itachiyama was his school called?
Sakusa Kiyoomi...dark locks swayed off to the side, dark charcoal eyes, and two moles on the side of his forehead, he was unique.
Everybody thought Atsumu would be into some prim and perfect guy who liked brunch dates on Sundays, yet no. He loved someone so far away from him. He didn't even know if it were love. He stood there, in a burgundy suit, white undershirt, a whole white-burgundy look. A black tie, and he had a dark red rose stuffed into his breast pocket. "Hurry yer ass up!" he huffed staring at himself in the mirror. Waiting for Kita and Osamu and Suna sure was annoying. They'd take hours. Atsumu's hair was gelled up for a neat look (it kind of looks like his hairstyle when he's in the Jackals), and he was done with waiting. Before Atsumu could talk some more, Kita come out in a black and dark-ish purple suit, and he had a white rose
stuffed into his breast pocket, whilst 'Samu had a regular black and white tux with a white napkin in the pocket. The same with Suna, the two being rather simple. "Finally!" Atsumu jumped up, he wasn't in the mood to go at all.

-At The Dance-

As Atsumu walked in his school gym he could see they tried to make it look as appealing as possible, the lights were white and red, roses decorated the place, it was a colorful mess really. Atsumu heard the music, just some regular basic party songs, nothing cringy, just pretty okay pop songs.
His captain and brother immediately went off to dance whilst Suna followed. Aran was dancing with Kita after he managed to find him. Everybody was having a good time...except for Atsumu who couldn't give two shits about having a good time.
He stared off to the side, only to see one person across from him, leaning in between two walls; he was in a black and white suit too, with a red rose in his breast pocket, yet Atsumu looked closer with his honey colored eyes; Sakusa Kiyoomi. His curls fell over half of his face as usual, those dark and gorgeous curls.
Dark eyes, pale skin, two moles, he was wearing a mask as usual, it was a black mask.

As they noticed each other Atsumu felt a blush hit his cheeks, that's when love songs started playing and then came in the stupidly cheesy slow dancing. He walked over to Kiyoomi, "Hiya Omi-Omi....so I'm guessing it was yer school that was selected to come 'ere, ay?" Atsumu said letting his fingers caress his blond locks. Sakusa kept a distance, "Yes, Miya." he raised a brow.
"This is..stupid. Wanna go outside? To the back?" Atsumu gestured at an open door from the gym room the were in right now. Sakusa shrugged, he decided why not? It will atleast help him get away from the crowd. The two walked outside..it was cold, it was night. Around 9 PM, Atsumu then seemed to realize how pretty the outside was...rose bushes, moonlight, light concrete..it looked much more suited for a dance than the gym. "Wow..." Atsumu said under his breath. He watched as Sakusa let down his mask.

The minutes passed by much slower, "Want to..erm...dance?" Sakusa said..in a slow tone..his cheeks slightly flushed. Atsumu turned to stare at him, is he serious? Is this some joke..no no no..this isn't the germpahobe I know...
"Why me? Didn't ya see all the pretty girls back there?"
"They annoy me. Heavily, and afterall there's..nothing much else to do." Saksua shrugged after taking a deep sigh. Atsumu felt his cheeks grow hot and his face was almost close to turning into the rose in his pocket. "This isn't the Omi-kun I know! What the hell did ya do to 'im?" Atsumu asked, arms crossed.
Sakusa narrowed his eyes, "If you're going to ignore the question..so be it. Yet I'll ask once more, in a better way, Atsumu. May I have this..dance tonight?" Sakusa held out his hand. He knew Atsumu was clean telling from the vanilla rosy scent he gave off.
Atsumu was hesitant at first...but he gave Sakusa his hand. "W-wait! I don't even know how to-"
"I'll wrap one of my arms around your waist, you wrap one of your arms around my neck. The with our free arms...hold hands.." Sakusa mumbled the last part..a faint blush dusted across his face. Atsumu did exactly that, he let one arm rest around Sakusa's neck, he felt Sakusa's arm wrap around his waist..and then he held hands with Sakusa. It felt...amazing..
Sakusa's hands were soft for someone who constantly washed their hands, and his face just got more perfect the closer Atsumu got..their faces inches apart really. As Atsumu slowly let Sakusa lead him on as they slowly danced the song Aphrodite by RINI started playing. Atsumu loved that song so much, and Sakusa enjoyed it...they could hear the music faintly from the gym.

If I can have this dance tonight?
I promise that you won't forget
I've been searching all my life
For something that I won't regret
Could it be that you're the one I'm looking for?

Slowly Atsumu got drawn into staring at Sakusa's eyes, and Sakusa kept his eyes fixated on Atsumu's honey colored eyes, how they looked so golden and beautiful in the moonlight. "Omi-"
Sakusa slowly let go of Atsumu's hand quickly reached into his breast pocket getting out the rose..he placed it in Atsumu's blond hair. Atsumu shut his trap and blushed, how romantic.
"Let me tell you one thing for sure, you're the only one I want more of." Sakusa sang along to the lyrics. It fit perfectly, and he then whispered, "You're gorgeous Atsumu." He said softly yet loud enough for Atsumu to hear. Atsumu's face flushed, before he let both arms wrap around Sakusa's neck, as Atsumu felt strong arms wrap around his waist.
"I..love you." Sakusa said looking to the side. "Truly I do.." Kiyoomi admitted. Atsumu's face went from calmed by the romantic setting to shades of pink. "I..love..you too Omi-Omi.." Atsumu mumbled. Atsumu felt a soft smile form on his lips, this was truly what love had to feel like. The two stayed like that..and then as the song came to an end

Could it be that you're the one I'm looking for?

Atsumu blinked for a second, "Omi.." he mumbled to break such sudden silence. Atsumu then felt a finger on his chip, "May I?" Sakusa asked.
"Are you..sure?" Atsumu didn't want to annoy Sakusa.
"Yes.." Kiyoomi nodded. Then the Miya twin felt soft lips on his, they kissed passionately, the ravenette tasting strawberry chapstick, as they parted Kiyoomi kisses Atsumu again; a light sweet peck. "Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of course.." Atsumu blushed, he then took the rose from his pocket and put it within Sakusa's dark locks. Causing the two to have a short and brief chuckle session.

 Causing the two to have a short and brief chuckle session

First chapter, I already love it. This was an idea I had because I don't see a lot of scenarios like this, and honestly there needs to be more oneshots like this where it's some dance thing. That's just so cute-
And I hope this chapter was enjoyed 🤍

1382 words~