Iwaoi ⸝⸝ Matcha Pocky

Oikawa stared at the pocky in the shop. He saw classical favorites, from chocolate to strawberry to vanilla and cookies n creme-
Just the classics. Then he saw a matcha flavor. So far Oikawa was indecisive. "Hmm Iwa-Chan is waiting outside..what would he want? Probably chocolate..but I don't know what I want.." Oikawa thought about it.
Oikawa looked at the money in his hands. He had $40 on him right now. "Wouldn't hurt to buy all of the flavors, except banana.."
Oikawa hummed as he got strawberry, chocolate, cookies n creme, almond crush, milk, and most of all matcha.

Slowly he bummed as he got out of the store, his blue earphones in. He was just listening to the song You Never Meant It by Snøw, sure he was listening to sad songs but that's just cause they're usually the most calming. He liked the slowness and preferred it over songs conveying much more hurtful emotions. "Iwa-Chan I'm back!" he turned to his childhood bestfriend, gesturing slowly to the bag in his hands full of pocky.
"You got indecisive again?" Iwaizumi muttered, chuckling slightly.
"Yeahhh there's too many good flavors!" Oikawa said.
"Pft, I can't disagree on that Crappykawa." Iwaizumi said.
"Your favorite was chocolate right Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa flashed a quick smile and blush.
"Mhm, your favorite is milk."
"Aww Iwa-Chan knows me!"
"No duh idiot, we've been friends since childhood." Iwaizumi said in a playful tone rolling his eyes.
"Aw, well I got matcha, I wanna try it!" Oikawa said smiling brightly.

Iwaizumi shrugged, "Yeah, we're going to your place right?"
"Yeah." Oikawa said, smiling like a child.

-At Iwaizumi's-

Oikawa flopped on the bed as usual as if it were his own bed. "Oi! Don't just flop on my bed like it's yours." Iwaizumi said.
"Hm..I don't care much Iwa-Chan. Your house is my own." Oikawa hummed, Iwaizumi just blushed slightly crossing his arms.
"Yeah fine.." Iwaizumi said. "Well back to the pocky! I wanna try matcha." Oikawa said, with a slight giggle at the end. Iwaizumi who now had the bag in his hands took out the packaged matcha pocky. He stared at the green packaging for a second, it looked quite promising taste wise.

Oikawa took the box from Iwaizumi's hands, opening the packaging leaving a tear sound running through the room. And he took out the matcha creme covered biscuit. He gave one to Iwaizumi, chuckling. "I know you don't like matcha flavor that much Iwa-Chan." He said.
Iwaizumi chuckled, "Eh, it looks like it's okay." He took a bite. Oikawa then took a bite after of the stick he held, "It's pretty good." Oikawa admitted immediately.
"You love a lot of milk and matcha flavored things." Iwaizumi said, trying to hide his smile, god why is he so beautiful?

"No duh Iwa-chan!" Oikawa blushed knowing Iwaizumi remembered. To a lot Iwaizumi seemed thick in the head or dense at these things, he kinda was but Iwaizumi wasn't a apathetic idiot who never bothered to care. Iwaizumi preferred actions over words.
Iwaizumi took another stick, "Theyre really good."
"Finally you like something matcha flavored!" Oikawa said in a overly dramatic voice making Iwaizumi giggle. "Pft.."
As the minutes went by they ate pocky whilst talking about school, and the future.
"You said, you wanted to play for Argentina right?" Iwaizumi asked. "Mhm, I know you wanna be a personal trainer Iwa-Chan. I've known since we were 7!" Oikawa exclaimed. Oikawa knew everything about Iwaizumi. Even his most embarrassing moments. He knew most of his secrets, he knew his personality by heart, his likes and dislikes-
Oikawa knew it all.
Gosh he's so cute. Iwaizumi thought over and over again.

Oikawa reached over for another biscuit until all he saw was that there was one left.
"Iwa-channnn there's one left." he said.
"You could have it." Iwaizumi simply said.
"But you?"
"I could buy some more for myself and you." Iwaizumi raised a brow.
"I was thinking why not share it? Dummy Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa teased. "That works too Kawa." Iwaizumi said.
Oikawa then took the stick placing it in between his lips, letting Iwaizumi take the other side. Iwaizumi's eyes widened as his face grew hot and flushed. Wha- is he making the first move?
Hajime could see the cheekiness in Oikawa's stunning brown eyes. Oikawa bit closer and Hajime was just stunned for a second. Before he realized, only seconds later to feel soft and sweet strawberry lips on his. Iwaizumi felt the blush grow on his cheeks as he felt Oikawa's lips on his. What the fuck- am I dreaming?
Oikawa pulled away before giggling. "You look so cute and shocked Iwa-chan.." he giggled ever so perfectly.
Iwaizumi blushed, he was stunned, he covered his mouth for a bit before smirking, slowly kissing Oikawa back. The two shared a sweet and simple peck on the lips. Now Oikawa was stunned. "E-eh? Iwa-Chan?" He said with a cute stutter. "I win." Iwaizumi chuckled. "Now I want chocolate pocky!" Oikawa said blushing. Iwaizumi pulled him close, whilst tearing opening the pack of chocolate pocky. "Kiss me again Kawa?"

      Sorry I didn't update in a week, writers block came back and was a bitch

Sorry I didn't update in a week, writers block came back and was a bitch. This was requested, and I hope y'all enjoyed. Oikawa deserves best. Anwyays-
Hope y'all enjoyed and ily all so much, and we hit 5k! 🤍
Next chapter is Kinonari

913 words~