Ushiten ⸝⸝ Grocery Shopping

Wakatoshi simply opened the fridge to see just about nothing. All he saw was a few tomatoes and other vegetables and a few apples.
It was time to go grocery shopping by now.
"Satori." he said turning around to his boyfriend on the couch of their apartment, his voice being calm and collected.
"Hm? Yes Wakatoshi?" Tendou asked.
"We have to go grocery shopping." Ushijima plainly stated.
"Alrighty then! Now or next week?" Satori asked rather enthusiastically.
"This week." Ushijima said. "Preferably today." He added on.
Tendou smiled, "Sure, I'll just get my mask." Tendou chimed. Ushijima nodded and got up to go get a mask. He was currently just in a purple-ish hoodie with white and purple sweatpants with little bits on black cloth running through the cloth. And white socks. He then got a white mask and put it on before getting on his black and white adidas sneakers.

Tendou on the other hand was in a red hoodie with red and black sweatpants, and black socks. He had a white mask on too and was just casually putting on some white and black sneakers he had laying around.
"Cmon let's go Wakatoshi-kun." Tendou gave a slight gesture to the door. "Mhm." Wakatoshi said simply, finally tying his shoes and he followed Tendou out there apartment door. The two hand in hand.
Tendou got to the car and Wakatoshi sat in the drivers side whilst Tendou sat to the side of him. "So what do we need?" Tendou turned to Wakatoshi. "Eggs, milk, flour, oranges, butter, spinach, onions, an-"
"All that type of stuff huh?" Tendou cut his boyfriend off chuckling whilst pulling the mask back up. "Mhm."
"You're coming in with me right?" Tendou asked.
"Of course." Wakatoshi replied giving an ever so soft smile. As the two got to the grocery story Tendou got out of the car and put on gloves because, germs. Wakatoshi closed the car door and walked up to Tendou taking his hand. "We don't need a lot right?" Tendou asked cocking his head to the side.
"We just need the regular things."
Tendou nodded.

As the two walked into the store hand in hand with their masks on Tendou smiled a bit. "Can we get chocolate?"
"Of course Satori." Ushijima turned to his beloved. Tendou grinned like a child, "Yay! Thank you Wakatoshi-kun~"
"No need to ask Satori, we're dating. Get what you want." Ushijima's face softened making Tendou just wanna show off some PDA.

Tendou got the shopping cart and pushed slowly beside Ushijima, the two just going around the shop.
"Blueberries?" Tendou asked turning to Wakatoshi, holding the bluets. Ushijima examined each and every blueberry within the packaging. "Get it, how about strawberries or raspberries?" Ushijima asked staring into Tendou's pretty eyes. Tendou stared at both berries in Ushijima's hands. "Hm...both!" Tendou exclaimed taking them both putting them in the cart causing Wakatoshi to let out a small and very faint chuckle.

"Cherries too? Okay." Ushijima said now looking at the cart in front of him. Vegetables like carrots, potatoes, and broccoli and fruits from bananas to strawberries and blueberries and cherries. Tendou had the mentality of a 8 year older whilst shopping yet Ushijima didn't mind. In fact he found it adorably laughable.
"These too!" Tendou put some tangerines into the cart. "That's enough fruit, how about snacks?" Ushijima said knowing Tendou would enjoy buying snacks the most. They looked around at people around them wearing masks and gloves now. Afterall it was better to be safe than sorry.

They soon enough moved onto the snacks. Tendou did mainly all the buying of snacks, chips, cookies, all that. And he got his chocolate of course. "Wakatoshi-kun what do you want?" He turned to his boyfriend asking in a calm tone. Ushijima barely bought snacks for himself, and it wasn't alarming- more of just plain odd to Tendou. But he didn't mind much. "Nothing, I'll be fine." Wakatoshi assured in a calm tone. "Are you sure?" Tendou asked pulling up his mask.
"Yes I'm sure Tendou. I don't want any snacks or anything." Wakatoshi reassured. Tendou gave a small pout, "Atleast get one snack for yourself!" Tendou clinged onto Ushijima slightly.
Ushijima couldn't say no really, "Those coffee biscuits seem fine." he gestured to them.
"Good." Tendou crossed his arms, his face smiling behind the mask to know his boyfriend was finally buying snacks.
"Well that seems good!" Tendou said. "Let's go home.." Tendou said, whilst watching Ushijima push the cart behind him.

When they got home they set aside the groceries, keeping their kitchen organized was indeed important. The two cleaned a bit and reorganized shelf's, and made sure to wash their hands thoroughly.
Then Tendou flopped onto the couch. "I'm tired Wakatoshi-kun. Let's cuddle." he said stretching his arms out. "Okay Satori." Ushijima said. And for the rest of the day the two enjoyed movies in peace whilst cuddling away under warm blankets and next to pillows.

 And for the rest of the day the two enjoyed movies in peace whilst cuddling away under warm blankets and next to pillows

Sorry for the delay on this chapter! I had no clue what to write (writers block) and I was sick.
I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short and kinda random. But I hope you guys enjoyed. Next chapter will be Bokuaka 🤍

881 words~