Chapter 83

A/n: THE FORTH WALL MUST DIE!!!

Andrew bent over to pick up the blade he'd dropped, and when he looked back up, there were

Andrew bent over to pick up the blade he'd dropped, and when he looked back up, there were...magical rainbow stickers?!?

He fell back in a panic, wondering if the officers knew his plans and were playing tricks on him.

He shook his head and peeled the stickers off, no, surely he would've saw them.

He didn't know what it was, but what he did know was that he had to get the heck out before the sticker gods decided to smite him.

He quickly grabbed his blade and began to scrape faster.

A thought passed his mind that it was just his son's friends playing tricks on him again. Gay rainbow stickers.

He scrapped even faster.
————————————————————

In the short amount of time she'd been there, Lucia quickly became a favorite sister amongst the little children. Her kind, loving attitude and her soft, gentle voice was a soothing melody to everybody's ears compared to their mother's constant screaming every time something went wrong.

Amelia wondered how her sister could remain so calm as she observed her smiling while hugging a distressed Cecelia after the child got caught coloring on the walls.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, hugging her older sister.

"Oh, Cece, it's alright, it's just a little bit of crayon" Lucia smiled, Grabbing a wet rag she'd brought when she heard the walls were tainted by blue crayon, "besides, it's an easy fix, every child colors on the walls at one point or another, often more than once. I know I did."

Lucia scrubbed the wall gently as to not peel off any paint.

"See? All gone" Lucia said with a bright smile, after just a few minutes of scrubbing.

"All gone!" Cecelia smiled back.

"It was a very lovely picture, how about we stick to some paper for now, though?" Lucia asked, picking Cecelia up and bringing her to a table in the living room, and putting her sisters' coloring supplies on top of it.

"I'm going to be an artist!" Cecelia said with confidence, beginning to draw slightly detailed stick figures.

Lucia grinned, "i'm sure you will"

She sat on the couch on the other side of the room and started back on the page of the book that she'd been reading, looking up and smiling at Cecelia every now and then.

Amelia pouted from where she stood, stalking them as Julia walked in.

"Sis, why are you staring at her like that?" She questioned after a bit.

"It's not fair! She's so-so perfect!" Amelia groaned, telling her everything that's just happened.

Julia smiled, rolling her eyes, "everybody has flaws, and kindness doesn't mean perfection"

"Yeah, but still, we're jerks! We're always teasing and yelling at the little ones!"

Julia found it cute that her sister called the children the little ones.

Lucia piped up from where she sat, "you know, being rude to siblings is kind of in the job description" Lucia smiled, "besides, we used to tease each other quite a bit as well. When your younger siblings are being annoying, it's so easy to push them away."

"Also, you aren't that far away, if you want to gossip you'll have to find another place" Lucia chuckled.

Amelia groaned, "how did you handle that so well? Mother would've freaked out and tanned her hide, and we would've yelled at her!"

"Well, hurting your children and yelling at them for something so trivial doesn't seem like the best thing to do. If you did that, the child may never want to express their artistic, wonderful abilities again for the fear of accidentally making a mess" Lucia explained.

"How can someone so young be so wise?" Julia asked.

"I'm one year younger than you-"

"I feel twenty years older than you" Julia said.

"Yes, well, anyways, that mess was barely even the slightest bit of a nuisance, and it was everywhere I really hope that mother doesn't actually do anything to the kids when they make messes" Lucia told them.

"Oh, come on! You never yelled at Virgil? You had to have given him a couple smacks every now and then!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Well, Virgil was a little angel, he kept to himself, was always quiet, hugged Andrew and I whenever he got the chance..oh! And the first time he colored on the walls..oh gosh, I wasn't even home! Andrew screamed at him for what I can assume was ten minutes, and Virgil cried for every bit of it. I came home as he just finished up screaming profanities at my child" Lucia sighed.

"Virgil never colored again...he was so...scared. And one of Virgil's favorite things to so was color, and Andrew just-just ruined that for him!"

"Why weren't you home?" Julia asked.

"Well, somebody in our house had to make a living, buy the groceries, pay the bills, go to the bank, manage our ATM accounts-"

"Okay okay we get it" Amelia smirked.

"I just wish that I got there earlier.."

A/n; I was going to write more but I gtg to school :P