𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

Bokuto smiled while holding your hand and taking you to his room

"I'm an idiot agreeing to sleep at your house without thinking of my clothes."

He let go of your hand and opened his closet.

"You're fussing over a small thing. You're going to get wrinkles and gray hair before you reached twenty. Let me tell you [name], only I can make gray hair looks good. It's in my gene."

You sat at the edge of Bokuto's bed while he rummaged through his clothes. He pulled a large hoodie from under a stack of shirts and almost made the upper ones collapsed.

"Woah, careful."

You jumped from your seat and stretched your arms out to prevent it from falling.

"Gah, I hate it when that happens. Here."

He put the hoodie over your shoulder and switched places with you.

"Smells good, right? My mom used a really good softener."

"Sorry for troubling you, Bokuto-san."

"It's just a hoodie. I'm the one asking to stay over tonight anyway. Do you prefer something else?"

"No, it's fine."

You walked to a mirror and measured the length in front of your body. Bokuto scratched his head when it barely covered your thighs.

"Yeah... I'm going to lend you one of my shorts."

He tossed black cotton shorts from the bottom drawer and a fresh towel for you to clean up.

"Okay, that's all of it. If you need anything else just let me know."

"This should be enough, thank you."

He gave you a light push out of the room while ruffling your hair adoringly. He then went downstairs so you could change freely in his bedroom later.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you stepped inside the bathroom, unaware that someone was still changing in the shower.

He pulled his towel that covered the glass panel and that's when you saw Akaashi's reflection from the mirror.

"Oh, [surname]."

"Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't know someone was here!"

He chuckled, getting out of the stall bare-chested.

"That's okay. I'm just going to grab my toothbrush. Pardon me."

He walked up behind you and reached up to a shelf above the mirror. His rib bones and immature abs brushed against your back, causing your body to rise spontaneously.

You slid away from the spot, "Y-you know what, just take your time. I'll wait until you're done."

You closed the door and immediately sat down to catch your breath. It made your legs weak.