Chapter 16

You sat on the bed watchig Aphmau cry. 

You sighed and facepalmed at her actions.

"Ahhh! This is a nightmare....I just wanted free breadsticks Celestia...Thats it! I-I don't even knowww...Whyyyy!"

You hopped off the bed and patted her head.

"Come on Aph! Your being dramatic. Kissing Aaron won't be that bad!"

"Yes it will Y/N! You don't get it! Trust me, when you get older and the boys fall all over you...You'll be feeling the same way as I do!"

"Psh...No I won't. Loves for suckers!" You smirked, sticking out your tongue.

Aphmau pouted at you making you smiled.

Once you, Aphmau, and Zane got to the community center you rolled your eyes at Aphmaus groaning.

"Were here." She scoffed.

"Whats with that look on your face? I thought you wanted to have this place for...Reasons." Zane scoffed.

"Yes, I wanted this play to happen cause I wantes to held Katelyn...But I didn't think I was going to get THIS involved."

"This always happens to you."

"Hes kinda right." You smiled, putting your hands in your hoodie pockets.

Your hair was in a ponytail with a little bit of it in your face.

You wore some jeans and a F/C sweatshirt with some tennis shoes.

"No...Really?"

"See? This is why you shouldn't have friends.

You end up getting roped into crazy situations then you feel awkward to say no to and then you end up having to kiss some guy in a play."

"Tch...Jealous~?" Aphmau smirked.

"W-WHAT!?" Zane blushed.

You laughed lightly as did Aphmau.

"Ahahaha!"

"I'm not the jealous type. Though I know it runs in my family..."

"You can say that again..." Aphmau sighed.

You nodded Garroth does seem to get upset when someone else likes Aphmau.

"If I want something, I'd just take it." Zane glared.

"Oh! Hmm...Then why haven't you taken the limited-edition Celestia and Luna dolls that I promised you at the end of this Hmm~?"

"Mmph...Because, They're yours..." Zane pouted.

"Oh. So you do--"

"JUST DROP IT!" Zane yelled.

"Aww! Zanes a sweetie!" You smiled, hugging him.

"Fine! I'm just teasing you. Wait...So why are you here then?"

"I wanted to see the others make fools of themselves...."

"Ehe....Well you've come to the right place. I'm going to be the biggest fool of them all."

"I didn't even know you liked Theatre."

"Well...I took it in high school for 2 years. I was in a few plays such as 'Lucky Stiff Hamlet' and 'Bye Bye Birdie'."

"I've never heard of those plays before..." You mumbled.

"Their alright. I had some fun doing them so..." Aphmau shrugged.

"Really?" Zane questioned.

"Yeah but...I was always an understudy for a main role. Then I played multiple roles sometimes but this will be my first time in a lead position and I'm just---"