I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)

If I were to make one of these Oneshots into an actual Story which would you like to read?
---------------------------💜----------------------

"No, I can't."

Sapnap watches as George slams the door shut and Dream just stands there. "I-I'm not gonna be that guy...." Dream says and Sapnap can hear the break in his voice. He can feel the pain, and Sapnap can't believe it. He goes into his room quietly, grabbing his phone and texting Bad.

Sappynappy
Hey Darryl, I need a slight favor. Can you call George and talk to him, he just left Clay. I don't know what's going through his head but I can tell Clay is going to break any second.

Blueberry.Muffin
Will do! Give Clay hugs for me!

Sapnap lays his phone down and gets on his knees to reach under his bed. He finds the desired gold box, and gets back up. After standing up he grabs one of his pillows and his fluffy creeper blanket at the end of the bed. He decides to also grab the tissue box knowing probably both of them will need it. He goes out the room seeing now Dream was leaned against the door. "Hey Clay," Sapnap says going over to the older. "Why, why d-did I..." Sapnap grabs one of Dreams hands and walks him over to the couch.

"It's okay Clay, it's gonna be okay." Sapnap grabs the remote and turns on Scooby Doo knowing it was oddly Dreams favorite. "Why did h-he leave me, Why am I n-not good enough?" Sapnaps heart aches but he knows he needs to be strong, Dream needed someone to lean on. "Clay you are good enough, don't you see? You have 10 million subscribers who adore you and so many friends that will back you up no matter what. Clay you are so kind and generous, I know it's really hard right now but I'll be here to help you."

Dream doesn't react head in a different place and Sapnap nods putting the pillow behind Dream and hands him the pig stuffed animal. "Clay look at me," Sapnap says hand grabbing Dreams tightly. Dream looks at him eyes filled with tears threatening to fall, and Sapnap rubs the back of his hand. "Don't say your fine, cause I know it's not true. You don't have to be strong Clay," Sapnap says and at that Dream breaks. Eyes closing as tears spill onto his cheeks, and head lands on Sapnaps shoulder.

Sapnap hugs him close, going to rub his back to calm him down. "I l-loved him," he says and Sapnap feels like he's been stabbed. Not from not being the one, but from how hurt Dream was. Sapnap knew Dream loved George more than anyone in the entire world. He knew from the way Dream looked at George. Sapnap knew because he looked at Dream that way, and yes it hurt but at least Dream was happy. He was in love and would do just about anything to make George live the best life he could.

Dream would stay up for hours telling Sapnap all about George. Before they moved in with eachother Dream went on and on about George. He told Sapnap how much he loved him and how much he longed to be with him. George was the only one Dream wanted.

Sapnap drapes the blanket over the both of them, and opens the gold box. "The only way to get through this is good friends and chocolates." Dream nods in his neck and Sapnap moves them slightly to where they were laying down, Dream between his legs. "I'll tweet that we're taking a break, so you don't have to worry." Dream looks towards the tv gripping onto the stuffed pig tighter, "t-thank you Nick." Sapnap smiles handing Dream a piece of candy from the box.

"This is what friends are for."
---------

Sapnap stirs awake when he hears the doorbell and looks down, smiling when he sees Dream was asleep. His face was relaxed but his cheeks were tainted with tear lines. Sapnap gives his head a kiss before maneuvering his way out of the blankets. He makes sure Dream is okay, grabbing the pillow from before and tucking it under his head. He makes sure Dreams completely covered and smiles when he sees Dream is holding on tightly to the pig plush.