Chapter 32: Top of the class

⭕️ This chapter is completely optional and has no major plot points in it. It's pure filth and fans of the actual plot should just skip to the next chapter.

THANK YOU FOR ONE MILLION READS!!! As a gift please take the unholy chapter below and know that both the story of Brent/Finley and Sophie's story will be up either tomorrow or the day after.

Also thank you @zass_4 for making some other covers for the book. I love them!

Any recommendations for some good boyxboy or girlxgirl books?

"If you do really well in the upcoming biology test, you can top."

That promise. It had consumed Colby. Every waking moment he could hear that promise ringing through his mind.

No. Promise didn't capture the meaning of what Ezra said. It was more than a promise.

An oath.

A pledge.

A sworn vow of the upmost importance held between two lovers.

That was the true meaning behind Ezra's words.

Colby had previously lost sight of his original goal. He was distracted and blinded by his love for Ezra, that he nearly forgot that the reason he kissed Ezra for the first time in that shower, was to prove that he was a top.

Granted, he had arguably failed at proving he was a top as he had repeatedly bottomed for Ezra every time they had sex. Not that he was complaining about being in that position, it was not not the best sex he ever had. Okay, it was great, but everything with Ezra was. Regardless, the point was that Colby needed to achieve his original goal of topping and he was ready to do anything for it, even study.

He sat at his family's dining room table and shoved his face into his biology textbook. He hated science, but for Ezra's ass, he would come to love it.

His mom had been staring at him in shock ever since Colby sat down at the table and started revising. His dad and Ezra were talking in the kitchen but Colby could hear them.

"I really think I should start paying rent. I insist on it." Ezra's voice was so nice and deep, maybe he could read the textbook to Colby, then he might actually have a chance of remembering it. No that wouldn't work. If Colby's track record showed anything, it was that Colby couldn't help but try to get into Ezra's pants whenever it was just the two of them.

"Don't be silly. You are part of the household now, you do chores, you go out to do the shopping when I'm busy, you've managed to get my son to study. Trust me, you've done more than enough for us." His dad calmly replied. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

"But you're doing so much for me and I'm just freeloading here. At least let me pay for something around here, like the groceries." Red blood cells carry oxygen around the body.

"Ezra. We didn't invite you into our house because we see you as some charity case or way to get some money. We care about you and we want to look after you. I'd no sooner be asking for rent from Colby than I would from you." There are three main types of neurones: sensory, relay and motor.

"He's right, dear. We're not taking you in for your money. We're taking you in so you can get Colby to do shit. It's incredible. What did you say to him to make him do this?" His mom asked. An example of a single cell organism is yeast.

Colby heard Ezra's feet patting against the tiled floor as he walked into the dining room and took a seat next to Colby. "I um... I offered him..." Ezra looked to Colby for help but he was focused on the promise.