sixteen

Now here Wooyoung was sitting unsure of who San could possibly be thinking of.

Was it Mingi? Was it someone from work? Was it a stranger?

He was practically ready to pull all of his hair out. Who in the world was this man thinking of. Wooyoung didn't even know why he was so curious about who it could be. Maybe deep, deep, deep down he realized something. His heart picking up speed when San was near him, his face getting warm at the small things, his voice becoming uneasy, his palms sweaty, what were these symptoms.

Was he going insane too? No way, he couldn't be going insane cause of something so small.

San, that San. He really had made Wooyoung feel all messed up. It wasn't something Wooyoung was used to. He had never felt this feeling. What was this?

Since San had left a while ago for work he decided to meet up with Yunho and talk about it.

"Hey! Sorry for asking to hang out so randomly." Wooyoung apologized as he met up with him. They walked around the busy mall.

"Don't worry." Yunho smiled. It felt nice getting out of the house.

"So.. Can I ask you something?" Wooyoung cautiously asked. He was unsure of how to put this.

"Yes of course." Yunho nodded as they took a seat on a nearby bench.

"So, I have been having this weird feeling when I'm around San. It hasn't been only recently. I've had it since forever ago, I just ignored it.." Wooyoung paused.

"What feeling?" Yunho asked confused.

"Like my stomach feeling all tingly and sometimes like it's in a knot. My face heating up at nothing. I mean sure I've blushed at someone before, but this was different. My mind constantly on him. It feels, surreal." Wooyoung added.

"Love." That's all Yunho spit out. He himself had felt this feeling all too much.

"Huh?" Wooyoung responded unsure of what he meant.

"Your in love. Your in love with him." Yunho smiled a cheesy smile. He felt happy for the boy.

"What! I could never be in love with a guy! I-" Wooyoung didn't know what to do. He felt confused. How could he be in love!

"Hey, your heart doesn't see genders." Yunho winked looking at the male.

"Mine does!" Wooyoung screamed in a quiet way.

"Oh, hush. If you feel like that then maybe try to see if you do something, like a kiss. See if one, San doesn't act weird or reject it. Two, see if you enjoy it." Yunho kind of made this up as he went. He didn't know what he was setting the boy up to.

"Like a movie? Pfft, this is real life Yunho." Wooyoung laughed nervously.

"I'm being serious." Yunho chuckled as well.

"Well, maybe I could do that." Wooyoung thought out loud. What if it worked out? Was he going to like a male? NEVER.

"You just try it out." Yunho instructed as he saw the male kind of argue mentally with himself.

"I guess I will.." Wooyoung pouted slightly.

"Trust me, you'll at least figure out if you like him." Yunho smiled as Wooyoung nodded.

"Well, I gotta go then." Wooyoung waved bye as he rushed home.

wooyoung
wanna go out tonight?

san
well i have work tomorrow, but i can take off. why?

wooyoung
because i wanna hang out

san
oh well then yeah. i'm the boss here so i'll find someone to work for me tomorrow.

wooyoung
yay okay! see you tonight

Wooyoung was quite nervous he didn't know how this would work out; nevertheless, he was going to try it.

He waited impatiently all day for San to come home. After hours and hours of waiting San finally was walking through the front door. Sure Wooyoung was nervous and unsure of how this would work out, but he was excited.

"Hey!" San smiled as he saw the male practically jumping at his sight.

"Hey, how was work?" Wooyoung asked as he followed Hanbin towards his room.

"It was good, I'm glad I have an excuse to get off." San smiled as he sat his things down.

"So where do you want to hang out?" San asked as turned towards the boy.

"Hm, lets go clubbing." Wooyoung slyly smiled. He didn't know what he intended on doing in his plan, but he was hoping he was just jittery because he was going out not because of San. He couldn't even see himself liking a male, let alone San.

"Well why not. Since it's late, I guess go get ready." San smiled faintly.

They both dressed in dressy party attire. San couldn't help it. Wooyoung looked so.. cute.

"I'm cute?" Wooyoung questioned as the male spit out the words.

"What! I said that out loud..?" San yelled slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine, you look nice too." Wooyoung smiled looking at the males outfit.

There was that feeling. Wooyoung coud feel his heart pounding harder, his palms pick sweat, and his face heat up. Could he really be swooned by a guy? Never.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." San interrupted Wooyoungs thoughts.

"It's fine. It's too late now anyways." Wooyoung chuckled awkwardly.

They both kind of sat staring at one another awkwardly.

"So ready to go?" San asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah of course." Wooyoung nodded. He hoped his plan would all work out.

a:n
wow, look at serenity actually writing? haha anyways hope these chapters are making sense idk.. it kinda seems like it all happened out the blue ><

anYways i talk to much in these author notes.

sONg Of The chapTEr: drama club by melanie martinez >>