Chapter 12

~POV switch to Tommy~

Y/n walks into my room. She's put more effort into her appearance today, I can tell. I smile because it means she cares. If only she knew how much I do. "Sit down, I'm about to start the stream," I tell her. She sits cross-legged on my bed and smiles at me. God she's so cute, I just want to hold her and hide her away from the rest of the world. I start the stream, and get on the server.

"Tommy!" Wilbur and Tubbo both say. They are the only other people on. "How was your dance last night?" Wilbur asks. "I still can't believe you snagged a date."

"You didn't say anything did you Tubbo?" I ask.

"No, my lips were sealed."

"Say what? What's happening?" Wilbur says in excited curiosity.

"She's not just my date, she's my girlfriend." I look over to see her reaction and her smile is so wide, it matched mine.

"What? Congratulations Tommy! I'm so proud of you! That's amazing! For how long?"

"I asked her out at the dance. That's what Tubbo knows."

"That is the cutest thing ever Tommy, I didn't know you even had it in you."

"Hey that's not true! I'm very cute! Y/n thinks so!"

"It's true I do!" She says, gleefully. I look over at her and blush.

"Is that her?" Tubbo asks.

"It is, she sits in my room and watches me stream all the time. Yeah, I know chat, she's been here for weeks and you didn't even realize it."

"Can we talk to her?" I look at her to gauge her reaction and I can tell she is uncomfortable.

"Maybe later boys. We have to draw it out for content!" I say, making an excuse for her. 'Thank you,' she mouths.

"Aww, you're no fun." Tubbo says. I mute myself and ask her, "hey, how much are you comfortable with? You don't ever have to show your face if you don't want to."

"I'm fine, really, but maybe we could take it in steps?"

"Yeah of course anything for you," I respond before unmuting myself.

"If chat reaches the next sub goal, we'll post a picture from formal," she shouts, unannounced.

"Oh you hear that chat? A girlfriend reveal at 20k subs! Pog!" I kept streaming and got crazy messages and donos. Chat will really go a mile if you give them an inch.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter y'all! I swear tomorrow is going to be a long update though ;)