nooky

nooky
/ˈnʊki/
noun: nooky; noun: nookie
sexual activity or intercourse.

Glendale , AZ
Monday February 3rd
Hezekiah Adriel Alistair | Shoota

"Hey boss." A worker Hezekiah had let suck him off a couple weeks back giggled lightly sitting on the edge of his desk as he worked.

"Fuck do you want?" He scrunched up his face  hitting send on the current email he was typing.

"You baby, you know I want you. So fucking much. I finger fuck myself fantasising of you thrusting your thick digit inside of my small wet cunt. All for you baby. I've been saving myself for you daddy." Shoota grimaced inside, he didn't find pleasure in women calling him a name his future children would also use.

"Leave."

The girl looked at Shoota for a few more minutes drooling as she studied the winged badge on his left cheek. 'I love you so fucking much, I'll make you see it soon baby don't you worry' she said to herself biting her bottom lip.

"Didn't you fucking hear me go!" Shoota repeated as his hands nearly found themselves wrapped around her small light brown throat.

"Leave now bitch." Dee scowled walking into Shoota's office followed by an angry Chico.

Gwyneth wasted no more time shuffling off of the wooden desk and running out of her bosses office but she couldn't stop herself from turning round to look at the three friends altogether. She found them incontrovertibly hot.

"Fuck is going on already?" Shoota just got back and wasn't ready to deal with some more shit, "haven't even been out for a fucking month yet."

"Mane fuck allat somebody's been stealing from us." Shoota's ears perked up.

"Fuck you talking about?"

"Just what the fuck I said, that new land bullshit. Yea ian buying it." Shoota told his friends about the new land but he didn't tell them anything else.

"Nah I followed up on 'at there was new land built and they're currently making a new club so it's official."

"We coulda just bought some shit, fuck you needed to buy land for?" Dee questioned.

"Not my choice."

"And what you done with 'em people who done that shit without consulting you?" Chico intervened.

"I killed Key and had the others kill that damn lawyer."

"So they just bought the shit with consolidating you first at all?" Dee clarified.:

"It was the mens ideas, the lawyer said he was gonna come talk to me but never did." Shoota clicked his tongue, "what's the lawyers name?"

"Nicholai Kuznetsov."

"I had a Russian lawyer?" Shoota thought to himself 'that's why it was so good'. "And he's the reason I got 18 months"

"Yeah defo you would've been seeing years, he managed to clear up all your other cases from the lack of evidence and focus solely on those two." Dee said going into businessmen mode. Although he may of fucked around and joked a lot, one thing he didn't fuck around with was his money. He'd kill for his money, anybody. "But he fucked up. We don't do fuck-ups."