IV | Chemistry

"Don't cry, Y/n", he sympathizes, wiping your face, but you can't help it. You sniffle, overwhelmed with feelings. There's so much you want to talk about. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, as you haven't said much. "Yes", you respond, "I just can't believe this. I have so many questions", you confess. "Let's talk about it", Jungkook says, playing with your hand, "give me all your questions". He speaks with a very understanding tone. "Well," you think, "what time is it?" you ask, still half-asleep. "It's three" he replies. "In the morning?" you ask. "Yes", he laughs, "three in the morning". It's pitch black outside. "How did this all happen?" you ask. "Mmm," he starts, "a few weeks ago, we had a work party. Many people were there from Big Hit. Nabi was there", he explains. "Aw", you chime in, at the thought of your beloved Nabi. "Nabi wanted to talk to me in private. She gave me an envelope and told me to open it at home when I was alone, so I did. I sent you everything", he says, referring to the letter and the polaroid. "When I read her letter," he continues, "I could not believe it. I was devastated it had taken so long, but also overjoyed because I knew this was my chance to reach you". You notice his English has gotten a lot better since the last time you saw him. "I saw the hotel...what you did. Nobody has ever done something nice like that for me", he confesses, "I wish I could have spent that night with you". Hearing this takes you back to that night of disappointment and heart shatter. It makes you sad. "I knew I had to see you, even if I had to go to US", he continues, "I booked your flight and hotel that same night" he says. "You did it yourself?" you ask, "You didn't have an assistant do it?". He looks at you. "Nobody knows you're here, Y/n," he says, pulling his phone out of his pocket, "it was all me". He pulls up his personal email and shows you the flight and hotel confirmation dated June 5th. This was all so recent. "Nabi doesn't know I'm here?" you ask. "No", he replies, "I haven't seen her since the party. She'll be very happy to see you". You smile. You can't wait to see Nabi. "Did—" you start, "did you think we would ever see each other again?" you ask, sadly. He stays quiet for a moment before replying, "No...but I wanted to," he explains, "I tried looking for you. Big Hit caught on. They watch me. They know about you from your contract. I couldn't find you. They cut off my ability to look. I never gave up, but I accepted it". There's a somber moment of silence before you confess, "I thought I would never see you again, Jungkook. I thought you would forget about". The tears start again. He holds your hand and assures you, "I'm here now". A few seconds go by and you ask, "Did you think about me?". He looks you in the eyes and says with certainty, "Every single day. I could never forget you".

With that, you lose all composure. You grab onto this side of his face and kiss him like you've never kissed anyone before. He takes hold of the back of your head and kisses you back, gliding his tongue on yours. Your bodies are pushed firmly against each other's. He's so close to you, you can smell him; the natural scent that radiates off of him. His pheromones take you right back to the very first night you spent with him. The nostalgia is everything you hoped for. He runs his hand around your lower back and over your ass. He pulls your thigh toward him, making you wrap your leg around him. He kisses your neck, making your body weaker and weaker for his. He starts to take off your pants and you lift your hips off the bed, helping him remove them. He slides them off and throws them off to the side. You sit up and help him take his shirt off, kissing him all over his chest. You raise your arms as he undresses you. You lay back down on the pillow and pull him on top of you. In between him kissing you, you tell him, "I missed you...I missed you so much". "I missed you, Y/n", and he kisses your neck, moving your hair out of the way. "You're still so beautiful", he says, and continues to kiss you.

You reach to pull his pants and underwear off. He does this as you lay there, catching your breath. He removes your panties. He kisses up and down your stomach, making his way back up to your face. You reach down for his penis, adjusting it so it's right at your entrance. He slowly moves in, letting out a sigh of relief. Feeling it slide in for the first time is so intense. He repositions himself so he's right on top of you, putting much of his body weight on you. He moves in and out. "Oh my god, it feels so good", you cry. He kisses you in response. Sex was good before, but for some reason, it's even better now. "Oh, Jungkook", you can't hold it in. He thrusts. He suddenly pulls out. "What's wrong?" you ask. "It feels too good", he says, embarrassed, "I don't want to cum yet". He breathes for a moment before going back in for more. It's so passionate. You can feel how much he feels for you. You hold onto him with both arms, your hands around the back of his neck. You move one arm down, around his lower back, caressing every inch of his skin. You glide your hands over the sides of his butt and down to his thighs. You move your hands back up onto his butt and lightly pulsate your hands, letting him know the pace you want him to go. Your abs tighten with the intensity. "Y/n", he moans. You feel a thin layer of sweat beginning to cover his back. Your arms fall back on to your pillow, both your hands toward the bed board. He takes one hand and drags his up your bicep, up your forearm...you think he's going to pin your hand down. He does this, but instead of holding you down by the wrist, he holds your hand. You hold his back. You feel him go in deeper, making your cry out even more. He kisses you all over your face and neck. You hear him breathing close to your ear. You lift your legs and wrap them as high around his back as you can, making him moan with the pleasure of going in so deep. "I love you", he whispers in your ear. Before you can respond, he kisses you on your lips. You lay your hand on his face, kissing him back, sweetly. As soon as he goes up for air, you respond, "I love you, too", and he puts his head in your neck, kissing your cheek on the way down. You feel the buildup within yourself. Your body starts to tighten. You've never felt this close to him. Your bodies are perfectly in sync. The sweat...the heat...the chemical exchange; it's like your souls are connecting. "Don't stop", you whisper. He keeps going at the same pace. "Don't stop", you cry out again. He goes a little harder. He becomes more and more vocal. "I'm cumming", you moan, feeling all the tension in your body release. Your breathing becomes very heavy. "I love you", you tell him, growing tired. "I love you, Y/n". You kiss him on his neck while he thrusts. "I'm gonna cum", he says. He quickly pulls out just in time to cum on you-- on your clit and your labias. You love feeling the warm sensation. He slowly rubs his dick on your clit. You feel the warmth spreading. He breathes heavily and kisses you before collapsing next to you.

 He breathes heavily and kisses you before collapsing next to you

I'll be honest with you...writing the sequel is much more difficult for me than writing the original. I hope it never starts to show in my writing. There is so much I can do with this book...a million different paths. I just want it to be perfect. I'm trying my best and I hope it keeps you captivated. As you might have read, I did test positive for Covid-19. I did not have an asymptomatic case. I'm fortunate enough for it to have been pretty mild, though. It's been a week, and I'm feeling much better. I'm going to get retested on Thursday; crossing my fingers for a negative result! Thanks for being patient with me. Thank you for all your support. Your positive feedback keeps my writing spirit alive! So many of you make me feel genuinely loved and appreciated as an author. I want you to know I will never take that for granted. It means the world to me.

Love, always,

Samantha