𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Awww oh my God, you look so good mamí!" Capri exclaimed as she walked up to me.

"So do youuu."

"So I'm just invisible?" Nunie asked, walking over, flipping her faux locs.

"No, hi my loveee," I laughed, hugging her.

"Hiii," she cheesed. That's when I realized her eyes were red and low.

"Nunie are you high?"

She busted out laughing. "Yeaa.. whew oh my God."

"This girl." Capri shook her head, speaking in her thick accent.

Capri was Afro-Latina--her parents were Cuban. We all met in high school and have been best friends since.

Her family went back to Cuba to take care of her grandma her second year of college and she was just now coming back, after her grandma passed two years ago.

"I only ate half the brownie, I didn't expect it to be this strong," she shrugged as we started walking towards our table.

"Here you lady's go, your server will be right with you."

"Ok, thank you," we all spoke, sitting down.

"So what y'all been up to?" Capri asked, looking at us.

"The real question is what have you been up to?" Nunie said. "But I haven't really been doing anything, trying to find a new job," she rolled her eyes.

"What happened!?"

"Girl I took two weeks off saying I was going on vacation but I wasn't I was just tired, so then I posted sum' on my Facebook at the club here and they talking 'bout 'we saw your post on social media, you were in Maryland the whole time. Lying is Violation' dada dada da, like yup sure was down there on the avenue, suck my dick."

"Oh my god," I chuckled, looking through the menu.

"Why they even looking at your Facebook?" Capri's eyebrows stitched together,

"Right," me and Nun said at the same time.

"They're weird, but I think imma put in an application at this nail shop, almost forgot I had my cosmetology license."

"You should, and youuu." Capri pointed at me.

"Chile, nothing, taking care of Moe and working."

"As you should. You talking to anyone?"

"Girl, no."

"Niaaaaa, Moe's almost what, four?"

"Yea."

"So you haven't talked to anyone in 4 years?"

"Eh. I did but they never really got serious," I shrugged.

"Aww pooh."

"It's otay, we gon' find you someone Nia." Nunie nodded

"Right, my bitch bad as fuck too, so we got it in the bag."

"Purrr, all all my bitches bad." Nunie sung dancing in her seat.

I just laughed seeing the waiter coming over. "Hey, welcome to Friday's what can I get to drink for y'all?"

"Strawberry lemonade," I said.

"A Long Island tea and a water," Capri told him.

"A Sprite," Nunie spoke next.