28 | Spend The Night

Mature Content (18+)

____________________________________

His lips pressed against mine, and his hands roamed my body before settling down on my lower back. My arms snaked around his neck, holding firmly before moving my lips to meet his rhythm. We were in sync.

"Jump," he said quickly as he reattached his lips to my own. Following his lead, I did as I was told, securing my legs around his toned waist. His arms held on to me, keeping me locked into him while supporting my weight. He turned, pivoting us into the direction of his room. A squeal slipped through my lips at the sudden movement, breaking the kiss. In turn, my grip on him firmed up even more, my fear of falling leading me to doing so.

"Relax baby," he laughed before kicking open his door. I turned my head to assess the room. It was massive, with a king size bed sitting in the middle . He had once again, floor to ceiling windows but they were covered with a curtain. The furniture was modern and clean, everything about it screamed masculine businessman.

He rolled my body onto the large bed, his following staying on top of me. His mouth met mine again as he worked my blouse out of my jeans. I kicked my shoes off and ran my hands up his buttoned shirt.

"Up," he said in a raspy voice. I smiled at the lustful haze he was in and moved my arms for him to remove my top completely. He threw it to the ground and then worked me out of my jeans, pulling them down my legs he sat back on his thighs as he guided my feet out of them. Smirking he ran his eyes over my almost naked form and my body lit on fire.

"You're so beautiful," he said in a quiet voice as he moved his hands back up my body. He fell into place on top of me again and brought our lips together. My body was hot, almost as if it was on fire and everywhere he touched was left with a slight tingle.

Running my hands over his chest I worked at his buttons, helping him out of his shirt. He quickly stood, removing himself from me and undressing down to his boxers next to the bed. His chest was rising and falling in rapid motions and heat pooled at my core at the sight of him in front of me.

He made his way back to me and I leaned up on my elbows watching as he climbed on the bed. His large hands grabbed my thighs, moving them apart as he settled between them. I let out a gasp at the action, my eyes meeting his. He moved his body back on mine and almost instantly crashed his lips down onto my own.

He ran his hands slowly up my thighs, reaching my panties. I gasped at the graze of his fingers on my core. Looking up to him he held a smirk and in one motion ripped the underwear from my body.

"Dante!" I yelled looking down as my now torn underwear on the floor and then moving my eyes back to his shaking my head. He smirked and captured my lips once more.

"Oh my god," I spit out as his cold hands met my dripping core. Almost instantly my body reacted, hips meeting his hand to create any sort of friction. He smiled into my mouth as he continued his slow rhythmic strokes creating a pit in my lower stomach.

Reattaching my hands down to his own boxers, I pushed them inside the waistband freeing him. His jaw clenched and his lips devoured mine more aggressively. Trying to cover the shock at all of him now revealed to me, I closed my eyes moving my tongue along with his.

"Are you sure?" He broke the kiss leaning back to look at me. I nodded my head. I've never been so sure of anything then right at this moment. All the tension leading up to this night was almost suffocating.

"I need you to say it out loud," he rasped.

"Yes." I said hand still wrapped around him. "I want this, I want you right now." He swore. Then he reached over my head to the nightstand grabbing a condom.