𝟬𝟮𝟱. perfect prefect

ღ chapter twenty five( perfect prefect )

chapter twenty five
( perfect prefect )

JULES FELT AS though she had barely gotten any sleep when she was being shaken awake by Mrs. Weasley, crowded onto a mattress on the floor with Hermione in a tangle of limbs in Ginny's room. It was what felt like the best sleep of the week or so since the wedding, when Jules had seen the woman in her room. She'd constantly seen her all over the mansion after that, and it meant uneasy sleep.

 "Time to go, Jules, dear," Mrs. Weasley whispered, moving away to wake Ginny, Hermione stirring next to Jules. 

Too sleepy to really say anything, Jules got dressed, pulling on a fitted violet shirt and dark, loose denim trousers, slinging her leather jacket over, and lacing her boots, glancing at Hermione and Ginny, who looked equally sleepy as she felt. She let them use the bathroom after quickly brushing her teeth and washing her face, as she rimmed her eyes with charcoal black, and smudged her lips with peony pink lipstick, fastening the dainty heirloom locket her father had gifted her around her neck.

Mrs. Weasley was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets, when they arrived in the kitchen downstairs. He looked up as the children entered, the boys filing in with the girls, and spreading his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly. He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt. "What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito- do I look like a Muggle, Harry?" 

"Yeah," Harry replied.

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" George stammered, failing to stifle a huge yawn. 

"Well, they're Apparating, aren't they?" Mrs. Weasley sighed, heaving the large pot over to the table and starting to ladle porridge into bowls. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in." 

Jules gratefully accepted a bowl of porridge, adding two spoonfuls of brown sugar, and some blueberries from the plate of fruit Mrs. Weasley had just set down. 

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes. 

"We've got a bit of a walk," Mr. Weasley sighed.

"Walk?" Harry questioned. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?" 

"No, no, that's miles away," Mr. Weasley smiled. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup-"