Chapter 58: Family Reunion

Hey bitches,

How has your day been??

Me: I've been studying all day but I guess it's been ok!

——————————————————————

"I'm so fucking sorry that happened to you, I don't know what to say." She sobs.

"I feel so empty, it's like I'm missing a part of myself I never had and I feel like shit knowing that when I tell Dom it's going to tear him apart and I don't know if he can handle it." I wipe my swollen eyes.

"Do you plan on telling him anytime soon?" She asks.

"Yes, I have too, what kind of person would I be if I kept that from him, it's just...I feel like it's going to ruin him and I'm so fucking Scared Natalia." My eyes welter all over again.

"Sienna, you have to let yourself hurt, it's not fair that you're feeling like this and your worried about Dom too, you either hurt together or you hurt separately, you can't just take all the pain." She explains, in a way she's right.

"I don't know where to go from here, at this point I'm just broken bitch." I groan.

"I don't know what to tell you, you have to take it one day at a time, pain doesn't last forever, shit fades and gets better, one day, it might be a while, but you will wake up and you will be happy." She exclaims.

"I've been telling myself that for years." I chuckle.

"It's hard to imagine good times when your clouded by darkness." She gives me a small smile.

I knew she was trying to help and I also knew she was clueless on how to help, but who wouldn't be.

"Sienna, really though, you need to get checked out because that bruising on your stomach looks scary, we will go and see Leia now." She states, leaving no room for question.

"Leia?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Our new nurse, she's really nice, you will like her!" Her mood turns to an almost excited one.

"Right." I say pulling the sheets from my legs.
Natalia death stares me.

Fine bitch I'm staying sat.

"How the fuck do you expect me too meet this Leia person then?"I raise an eyebrow at her.

Her face lights up, oh god she isn't is she?

"No fucking way." I roll my eyes.

"Sienna get on the fucking cruiser." She states.

What the fuck do I look like?
A dog? Is that what I look like.
Am I a fucking DOG?

"No whore I'm walking." I insist jumping out of bed, silently scolding myself as this shit hurts so much.

I must be a damn good actress because she didn't realise how much I wanted to scream.

"See I'm fine." I raise an eyebrow at her.
No, no I'm dying inside.

"Whatever let's go, don't collapse." She chuckles speeding ahead.

"Fuck you." I roll my eyes.

"Love you too." She chuckles.

...

"Should have took the cruiser." She tells me.

"Shut up its not my fault I don't want to look like an idiot." I roll my eyes.

"You always look like an idiot." Aiden who's playing in the corner tells me.

"Fuck off." I tell him.