Chapter 6.5: Rise of The League Part 2

"Time to die, hero.", Metal Demon said as he raised his sword.
Metal Demon then swung his sword toward Creati without the slightest bit of hesitation.
SWIPH
Something had caused Metal Demons blade to fly out of his hands and from atop of a building someone was casting a shadow that went over Metal Demon.
"SHARPSHOOTER WHY DID YOU FUCKING SHOOT THE SWORD OUT OF MY HAND.", Metal Demon shouted to the man on top of the building.
"It wasn't me, I swear it wasnugahhhh.", Sharpshooter was cut off, literally, by a blade going straight into his head and being pulled back to where it had come from.
"Looks like I made it just in time.", someone said from behind Metal Demon.
"And who might you be.", Metal Demon said while holding Creati by her head.
"The one who stops you here.", the mysterious voice said.
"You know I like to know the names of people I kill before I do so.", Metal Demon said as he threw Creati to the side.
"YOU SICK BASTARD!", came another voice from the alleyway where Metal Demon had come from.
Immediately a giant wall of ice shot out sending Metal Demon flying back. Shoto then went straight to Creati's body, and as he picked her up he kept reciting the words in his head "Stay with me Momo, stay with me."
"Shoto,", said a voice on his left,"I'll take care of Metal Demon you get Creati to safety."
"Right.", Shoto said and like that he ran to find the nearest hospital.
Then Shoto heard it again.
BANG! BANG!
Instinctively he created a wall of ice to block the incoming attack only to find it was a mistake.
BOOM!
Shards of ice were sent flying everywhere cutting Shoto and Creati.
"Sh-shoto.", Creati said, weakly, as she reached to touch Shoto's cheek.
He grabbed her hand and placed his forehead on hers and simply said
"Everything is going to be all right Momo.", Shoto said as he made sure to cover Creati's body so that he would be shot instead of her.
Then came another round.
BANG! BANG!
Shoto didn't feel anything except a slight nudge. He turned around and saw Red Riot standing there with smoke coming off of him.
"YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR WHAT HALF AND HALF!", Dynamight yelled as he flew past them.
"Guys.", Shoto said as he stood up while still holding nearly lifeless Creati in his arms.
"WHERES THE SNIPER!", Dynamight yelled.
"He's up there.", Shoto said as he pointed to the top of a building.
The person standing there had a visible hole through his head, yet he was still standing.
"Let's get him.", Red Riot said.
"WAY AHEAD OF YOU SHITTY HAIR!", Dynamight yelled as he rushed towards Sharpshooter.
"Where's the nearest hospital!?", Shoto asked.
"It's around the corner,", Red Riot said as he pointed to a helicopter flying by,"but you can get her to the helicopter if you hurry."
And with that Shoto created an ice slide towards the helicopter, while Dynamight and Red Riot were approaching Sharpshooter.
-Meanwhile at the battle with Metal Demon-
Nearly on the other side of the district, Metal Demon woke up surrounded by heroes.
"We have you surrounded Metal Demon, any move you make will be met by thousands of rounds bullets through your body, surrender now.", a hero on the left of Metal Demon said.
"I'm afraid I can't do that, want to know why,", Metal Demon said as he stood up,"because I still need MORE!"
Metal Demon pulled out his swords swiftly and managed to cut down 2 heroes. The police then fired round after round towards Metal Demon, only to find it was a mistake.
Metal Demon spun his blades at around 250 MPH(400 KPH) and deflected all of the bullets towards the heroes and police.
One by one the police fell so did the heroes, Metal Demon then sent out multiple smoke bombs and activated his thermal vision and started cutting down the heroes and officers. The only things that could be heard from the smoke field was the sound of mechanical feet going through the pavement and the screams of the heroes and officers.
Quirk attacks and bullets were sent flying all over the place but it was to no avail.
When the smoke cleared all that could be found were  about a hundred carcasses and blood spattered all over the place, what was once a shiny armored Metal Demon was now a blood covered mess.
"Hm I seemed to have past my other record, time to go home now.", Metal Demon said as he casually walked through the bodies.
SWASHHH
A blade all of a sudden came through Metal Demon's chest as a mixture of blood and oil came out.
The blade suddenly came flying backwards and returned to the hilt where it had been launched from. Then a green visor was visible through the remaining smoke and fire, and out came the number 10 hero, Genji.
"Looks like I finally caught up to you, monster.", Genji said as he continued walking towards Metal Demon to finish the job.
Metal Demon was twitching and all of a sudden the wound started to heal.
"You know what's convenient about having a control type of quirk in your group, you always get the best abilities.", Metal Demon said as he turned around ready to duel Genji.
"Analyze.", Genji said inside of his suit and his visor started to take a scan of Metal Demon.
"Analysis complete, Quirks: Cyborg; Quirk Effects: Cyborg, Zombify.", a computer said from within Genji's visor.
"So you must have had Puppetmaster give you that quirk effect and I assume Sharpshooter has the same effects.", Genji said preparing his katana, ready to lunge at Metal Demon.
"Well now, lets have this duel BEGIN.", Metal Demon said as he lunged towards Genji. This was Genji's fight of his life and he wasn't willing to die.
Genji quickly blocked both blades with his one katana and started to attack. All of Genji's movements were fast and precise. Cut after cut Metal Demon kept fighting trying to attack Genji with all of his speed and power, but with every attack Metal Demon made Genji either blocked or dodged each attack.
After a while, Metal Demons blades had worn out and had been cut.
Knowing the way the situation would end for him Metal Demon tried to escape but Genji wouldn't let him. Once again Genji had sent his projectile sword attack and impaled Metal Demon to a wall.
Metal Demon couldn't remove the blade and he was starting to lose power.
"After nearly 10 years, after all those heroes you murdered, after all those innocent lives you took, your reign of terror ends here and now.", Genji said as he walked towards Metal Demons body.
"I don't plan on getting caught now nor ever!", Metal Demon yelled.
Immediately he started to push himself downwards ,the blade had remained in place, and Metal Demon was cutting himself in half, all for the sake of escaping.
Genji rushed towards Metal Demon only to be met with a reign of fire from a news helicopter from up above.
"GET ON!", yelled Sharpshooter as he started to descend the helicopter so Metal Demon could get on.
Metal Demon climbed up a building and leaped towards the helicopter landing in its carrier area.
Genji pressed a button on his katanas hilt and the blade that he had sent return to its hilt.
Genji aimed his Katana and shot Metal Demons hand piercing it.
Metal Demon tried to rip off the blade, it was ineffective. That's when he noticed something was traveling up his arm.
"So you've finally noticed it, when I shot the blade I put some of my nanobots on there with the same amount of electromagnetic power as the magnet in my hilt, so once its sticked to your suit it wouldn't be coming off.", Genji said from below the helicopter.
Without a second thought Metal Demon cut his arm off using only his bare hands.
"You can keep your stupid blade.", Metal Demon said as the helicopter flew away.
———————-Battle Aftermath-————————
At this point the zombify quirk had worn off, although the line in the middle of Metal Demon had been healed, so he was really only missing an arm.
Shoto managed to get Creati to the rescue helicopter on time. Creati had two broken ribs, a fractured skull, a fractured spine and her right arm had two holes in them. She managed to survive her injuries but she would need to stay in the hospital for two months before returning to hero work.
After the battle it was clear to say that the league of villains had returned and one thing that everyone wondered day by day was where would they attack again.
————————-End of Chapter-————————
The first two part chapter, ah it feels good.
Thank you all for nearly 300 reads and as always
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA