Part 96

Y/n pov

After the situation with Noah ended with us talking in his car. Months passed, I was in another music video with Jaden Smith. He even made me the album cover! Then school ended in May, the Stranger Things premiere was so great. Finn and I matched clothes to walk the red carpet. I wrote a velvet navy blue dress, and he wore a white tux with a navy blue tie. We went to the show and watched two episodes of Stranger Things. Fans went crazy I got more than ten million followers. After that I got more parts in shows and movies. I was on a tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, we had laughs. I was even on Ellen Degeneres and the news with the Stranger Things cast. We filmed a mini interview show for Netflix discussing behind the scenes and what it was like filming Stranger Things. I noticed how I would frequently get asked about Finn. I would always say how much I love him and how one day we're going to have a family together. Finn and I had been together for a year. Today is our anniversary, August thirty first. He wanted to take my somewhere for dinner it was a secret so I got ready and he picked me up. Then he blindfolded me of course. Since its a surprise.

I smelled salty water and sand was getting in-between my toes from my heels. The ground was mushy. We're at the beach for dinner? Finn took off my blindfold and there was a table and chairs set up for us to enjoy our dinner together.

"Oh my god Finn this is beautiful!" I squealed and hugged him.
"Only for you my angel." He smiles.
We kissed for the tenth millionth time today, then sat down and started talking,
"God you look amazing." Finn kisses my hand,
"You told me that already." I giggled.
"I cant help it you look so gorgeous." Finn smiles.
"Thank you mi vida." I smile.
It was so crazy to think about, ive known Finn for longer than a year but we've been dating for a year exactly today. It's so funny I can remember when we would hide our relationship from everyone. Millie joked before this that Finn was going go propose but I dont think so. People would think its too early for us to be getting engaged. But we practically are already living together already. I kinda had a feeling he would but I didn't get my hopes up. We ate a romantic dinner then we were sitting on the beach watching the sun set. I rested my head on his shoulder while his arm was around me. His head was resting on mine too he kissed my forhead while the ocean water was coming up to touch our feet.

"Let's dance." Finn says.
"What?" I giggle.
"Come on dance with me." He stood up and put his hand out so he could help me stand up. I smiled and grabbed his hand and he pulled me close to him, then we started to slow dance. Then we danced like goofballs. As we danced a photographer came up to us,
"Hello Finn." He says.
"Hey you ready for the photoshoot?" Finn asks.
"Yeah I got my camara ready let me just set it up." He says fixing his camara on a stand.
"Finn what's this?" I ask.
"I hired a photographer so we can have our one year anniversary photos." He smiles.
"Aww your so sweet." I say.
"Okay ready?" The guy asks.
"Yup." Finn says then kisses my cheek.

We started to hug for the first pose then we kissed, Finn picked me up and spung me around. It was a great photoshoot,
Then I saw the photographer start to record, maybe I was mistaken because well I dont really know anything about camaras obviously. After I noticed that Finn stood next to me, he let go of my hand which he was holding then when I looked to the side. I saw Finn on one knee. In shock I back up a little and covered my mouth because it was like my jaw fell to the ground. Finn started to laugh and was looking up at me,

"Y/n L/n, my angel-" he says.

I felt tears in my eyes and I got closer to him he grabbed my hands rubbing them with his thumb like he always does,

"You are the love of my life, your the bestest thing that's ever happened to me, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you-" he continues.

I started to cry a little and he took one hand into his pocket and pulled out a box, then he opened it, this is really happening. I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart was beating crazy fast. The box had the most gorgeous ring in it,

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He asks.
"Yes!" I yelled.
As soon as Finn stood up I hugged him tightly and he spung me around from the waist and when he stopped he kissed me while my feet were still above the ground. He placed me down then he took off the promise ring he gave me from my left ring finger and put the wedding ring on there instead. Then he kissed me again holding my hands. Its official, Finn and I are engaged!

I looked to the side and the camara was pointed at us, so it was recording! Then I saw Jack, Millie, Caleb, Gaten, Sadie, Noah, Wyatt, and Buddy were all by the parking lot watching. They started cheering and I saw Buddy started running to us. He's a full grown dog now so he can tackle people me especially. So when he got to us he pushed me into the water and he was licking my face, Finn laughed and helped me up then we kissed again,

"Wow that was a beautiful proposal video." The photographer says.
"I cant wait to see it." Finn smiles.
"Ill send it to both of you at the end of the day." He says.
"Okay, thank you." I say.
He left and we went up back to the parking lot with everyone. When they saw us holding hands and walking closer to them they started cheering again,
"Mrs. Wolfhard, hello." Jack giggles then hugs me,
"Jack ugh you knew he was going to do this." I laughed.
"Duh everyone knew." He chuckles.
"Oh congratulations Y/n and Finn im so happy for you." Millie says then hugs me.
"Thank you Millie." I smile.
"You guys are a great couple congrats." Wyatt says.
"Thanks." I say.
"Wow your both going to get married." Gaten says.
"We're invited right?" Caleb asks.
"Of course." I giggle.
Then I looked a Noah,
"Wow your engaged." He smiles.
"Yeah." I say.
"Im happy for you." He says.
"Thanks Noah." I say as we hugged.
Everyone was also congratulating Finn.

Buddy was running around trying to play, and we left getting in the car back to campus with Jack.

Finn's pov

Making Y/n my future wife is the most amazing thing I've ever done. She was in the back of the car cuddling with Buddy while Jack and I were in the front. Eventually she fell asleep, and it was perfect.

"So ur going to show her today?" Jack asks.
"Yeah we're going right now." I say.
"She's going to love the house." He says.
"I know im so excited, we've talked about buying a home before but now its going to actually happen. It feels unreal." I smile.
"Aww look at you, ur happy." He giggles.
"I am." I smiled bigger.

We arrived to the house in Hollywood, its a gated community with security to enter, so it's a safe area. I bought the house already, and I talked to Y/n's mom for her consent to propose and buy her a house so we could live together. Everything Y/n and I had ever planned to do one day was happening.
_________________________________________

Guys holy shit the story is so close to ending. Only four parts left can you believe it!?