Sensitive~🍋🍋🍋

Kinktober prompt9: Overstimulation
Character: Muriel
UNEDITED

Muriel is a pretty big guy so having sex is a little more complicated than you'd like to admit. You being a dom while Muriel is a sub makes things a lot harder than they need to be. Like for instance say he needs punishment, which he never usually does cause he's a good boy. You'd normally put your subs over your lap and spank them but Muriel is too big to go over your lap. So instead you'd have to lay him over the bed and spank him but even then you'd have to get on the bed with him and forget it if he flinches, you end up going down with him.

Muriel is a very sensitive person in a range of emotions for you-to being touched. So his orgasms are a lot stronger than some people. He'll twitch and thrust and spasm. So the bed shakes and you end up having to grab onto something to hold yourself.

And at this very moment, all those thoughts are bugging you. How are you supposed to pleasure Muriel if you know what happens next?

"Y-Y/N?" Muriel called. You were spacing out, and if it weren't for the embarrassing situation he was in, he would have gotten up to you. "Are you o-okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine just thinking, sorry," you sheepishly laughed trying to get back in the mood. Though Muriel's face told you he didn't believe it. He did his normal pout that you found adorable

"Oh~ if you weren't spread out like this I'd just eat you up," you laughed.

"S-shut up," Muriel blushed in embarrassment. He hated that he loved that you can make him bend over backwards for you. "A-are you going to touch me or do I have to do that m-myself," Muriel wasn't one to talk back to you or be a brat but it seemed today he was pushing his luck.

"I'm sorry but did I just hear that correctly?" You rose a brow with a stern look on your face. "Or did the pet speak back to me?"

Muriel shrunk in on himself and looked away from your eyes, if his hands weren't tied to the bed he'd cover his face.

"That's what I thought, now just because of that, I'm going to punish you longer," you stated. Muriel was about to argue but quickly shut his trap when he saw the look on your face. Blushing he shifted his eyes away.

You smiled in triumph and pushed his legs farther than before. You tied them so he couldn't close his legs and squish you like last time.

You smiled as you blew on Muriel's dick. It was big and girthy but you weren't intimidated since you weren't the one who was going to be taking something big and girthy. Laughing at the thought you licked the underside of it. Watching as he sucked in a breath.

"Are you trying to hold your moans from me?" Muriel shook his head but you knew better. You stared at him and he slowly started to crack under your stare but just as he was about to give in you looked away. You did it on purpose but wouldn't admit that. So instead you decided to skip over the gentle part and just go rough on him.

Muriel gasped in surprise when you pushed your hands down his dick. Not expecting you to not go gentle like normal. Though he wasn't complaining.

It was a few minutes in and Muriel was already in tears. He just wanted to cum and you wouldn't let him. He had listened and took his punishment but you didn't seem to care. You were doing what YOU wanted and that was it. It didn't matter how much Muriel would beg or cry you didn't care.

"Please l-let me *gasp* CUM!" Muriel sounded out of breath and his words sounded slurred. Like he had run a marathon. He'd rather much run a marathon than go through this torment again.

You were feeling pretty generous today so you finally let him have what he wanted.

"Alright alright, quiet with all your whining I'll let you cum puppy,"

Moving your hands faster finally you gripped him harder. You almost let go out of instinct when he started thrusting his hips into your hands. You growled under your breath when Muriel let out a loud moan. His legs shook as he finally came. His body finally fell onto the bed as his body began to relax.

"Th-ha-Thank yo-AH!" A jolt went through his body when your hand came in contact with his sensitive cock.
"S-stop it's to SENSITIVE!" Muriel tried pulling his hips away but the rope
somewhat kept them in place. His attempts at getting away from you were fruitless.

"What wrong puppy? I thought you wanted to cum," you laughed. You weren't wrong though, he did say he wanted to cum.

"I-AH- I'm s-sorry Y/N PLEASE!" Muriel begged. This was torture and you knew it. But why was Muriel about to cum again?

"Oh come on puppy~ I know your about to cum again," gripping his cock you use your palm to continuously rub it against his redhead.

Muriel let out a choked cry as his legs started to attach out and shake like he was stretching from waking up.

"OH FUCK HAAA!" Muriel released all over your hands.

He came, he did, he got what he wanted but......

"Puppy did you just squirt?"