Chapter 1: Meeting Hanzo shimada

(Y/N) was 11 years old when she met Hanzo, at the time she was an orphan with nowhere to go. But she knew what demons and humans we're she understood the fact that not all demons are nice but, when she met Hanzo she saw a different perspective on demons, she saw a demon looking for Redemption. But back then she had home, Hanzo looked at the girl in Petty because she was an orphan. Her parents died just a month ago in a deadly car crash so she has been an orphan for a month on the street's Hanzo walked up to the child and crouched in front of her.

"Child are you alright?" the man said in a worried tone just like her father used to worry when she would trip (Y/N) said 'I'm fine".

The man introduced himself. "Hello my name is Hanzo." " My name is (Y/N)" you two had started a conversation until you asked a question that caught him off guard.

"Are you a demon?" you asked he said "yes, but how could you tell?" what also surprised him was how you could sniff it out so quickly.

"You just got that aura I guess" You said 

Hanzo thought you were a demon yourself so he asked "Are you a demon?" you said it in the most obvious way "No I'm not a demon, I'm human" (Y/N) said.

" Would you like to go to a ramen stall with me?" Hanzo was unsure if you want to go with since you know he is a demon

" Sure what do I got to lose" (Y/N) said getting up from sitting in a alleyway Hanzo seemed surprised with that answer since he thought she would say no since she knew that he was a demon but didn't care and with that he stood up from his spot and started walking with (Y/N) all the sudden (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Hanzo as they walked which surprised Hanzo.

"What are you doing!" Hanzo said shocked at what she did at that moment.

" I-I'm sorry i-its j-just that you remind me of my o-otosan" (Y/N) said slowly letting go Hanzo but suddenly Hanzo turned around and hugged (Y/N) to (Y/N)'s surprise and hugged him back tighter. Then slowly they drew apart from their hug and they slowly started to walk to the ramen stall. Hanzo moved the curtain for (Y/N) Then Hanzo and (Y/N) took a seat.

When Hanzo and your name decided to sit down Hanzo asked "What would you like to eat, this place does not speak a word of English" but then (Y/N) said "I got this" then spoke to the waitress.

(Y/N) said " Misoshiru o onegaishimasu arigatōgozaimasu "1 in Fluent Japanese which surprised Hanzo since he did not know she speaked in Japanese then Hanzo asked "When did you learn to speak Japanese" (Y/N) Redirected her attention to Hanzo and said "Both my parents are Japanese and have lived in hanamura for a long time, But they wanted me to know how to speak English in case of american tourist didn't understand what we were trying to say in our language"

"It's very smart that they did" said Hanzo then ordered his bowl of ramen. As they were eating their food until Hanzo said something that shocked (Y/N). 

"........I know we just met a few hours ago but you've truly made me feel like a father, So will you let me raise you as my child so then you're not alone anymore" Hanzo said.

" yes and am I allowed to call you otosan?" (Y/N) said " of course " Hanzo replied with a small smile. Then he said "let's go I think we are done here" so as you both got done in the ramen stall started to walk away what you both didn't notice there was cowboy walking behind both of you in curiosity.

A/N: just to let you know that "Misoshiru o onegaishimasu arigatōgozaimasu" means, " I will have Miso soup please and thank you"