one

1| danger

he ran as fast as his bare feet could carry him, after he kicked off the suffocating high heels his mother forced him to wear.

he ran as fast as the white, heavy dress let him, that he was forced in by his sister.

he ran as fast as he could, in order to escape this motherfuckers, that he once used to call his family.

he didn't know where he was running to, but as long as he still heard the shouts of men behind him, he continued running, until he finds a way out. or no way out.

he was panting, the dress making it even harder for him to run, the rough surface of the ground sometimes hurting him, but he had no time to focus on that.

the pain is nothing in comparison to what pain is engraved deep down, in the bottom of his heart. one year— a whole year over, he was forced into a relationship without feelings. his parents forced him, threatened him, sometimes hit him and he has enough of it. and all just because—

because, he simply doesn't want to get married.

his parents, owners of one of the biggest companies of korea, rich being their second name, hate him like the pest, say he behaves like a child and is unworthy of everything.

why?

is it because he is rather interested in art and literature, than taking over their boring company and sit in an office the whole day over?

or because he loves to play the piano and has the voice of an angel, finding with that his passion in music?

or because, he believes in soulmates -a person only destined for him- and is simply waiting for his?

probably yes. that's why his family thinks he is childish. the reason why they stuffed him into this suffocating wedding dress and forced him to marry the son of another company, while he always tried to remind them that he is waiting for the right person.

that's why kim taehyung is currently running away from 10 men who are after him- including his father.

"shit!" he spat, when the dress got stuck on a fence. he pulled on it, until he ripped it apart and ran again. oh be sure he didn't give two fucks about this dress.

he heard the voices coming closer and closer and he was desperately searching for a hide out.

left, right, forward, back, he even looked up as if there was something that could save him from getting caught— but what did he expect? there was literally nothing and no one that could help him. just like he's used to.

it was when he ran over a street, that he almost got hit by a car.
his heart seemed to stop for a moment, as he saw his life already passing by, but he didn't get hit. the car stopped right in fron of it, just 30cm were in between his dress and the car's engine.

with horror and shock, he looked to the person sitting in the car, but it was dark and he could only recognize a silhouette of a broad man.

he got snapped out of his stare, when the car honked and that was also when he heard the voices, that he was running away from, coming closer.

in panic, he went around the car, to the passenger seat side and knocked against the window.

the driver opened it, without turning his gaze from the road.

taehyung who was panting looked at him. "what do you want?" the man asked with a rather harsh voice, yet his voice sounded so melodic to taehyung, but he had no time to focus on that right now.

"please... please can you take me somewhere?" taehyung looked at the driver with big pleading eyes, fear and desperation written in them.

the man scoffed. "do i look like a taxi to you? you got almost hit"

the voices became louder and taehyung stirred. "please, i beg you, they can't get me, i don't want to marry him, i-"

"i will leave immediately if you start crying now."

taehyung sucked in a deep breath as he felt the tears welling up in his eyes. how much he hates people who are like this, so cold and harsh. taehyung would've normally done anything to go away, but this black clothed person, in the black, expensive looking car was his only hope at that point.

"please, just so that they won't find me." he begged.

the driver finally turned to look at taehyung, a smirk immediately forming. he was amused by the other. he was pretty, it's undeniable, but damn that ripped dress and messy hair were really making him look pathetic.

"fine enter."

"thank you!" taehyung quickly opened the door and hastily tried to pushed his whole dress into the passenger seat, when he looked back and saw his father and the other men. "fuck!" he cursed, while still trying to get all of the white fabric in.

"hold still." the unknown driver said and suddenly had a knife in his hand. he quickly cut taehyung's dress, the blonde finally feeling lighter after that.

"please drive now!" he whispered, trying to hide his face.

the driver scoffed and rolled his eyes, as he gave full gas.

taehyung let out a shaky breath when he saw the mens' figures becoming smaller and smaller as farther they drove.

"th-thank you so much."

"i'm not doing this deliberately." the cold voice said.

"i-i'm sorry, i'll pay you." taehyung swallowed hardly, looking down.

the man remained silent, feeling annoyed. who would have thought that the only day he decided to leave his mansion for not going on a mission, will turn out with him having a pathetic bride with him?

"c-can you bring me to my best friends house? it's right there." he pointed to a side street on the right side, but the driver passed without saying anything.

"yah! where are you bringing me?" taehyung asked, feeling anxiety welling up inside of him.  

he hastily tried to open the door of the car,
but— "it's locked." the man said, turning to look at taehyung.

the blonde's eyes widened, when he for the first time met the black, sharp eyes, that seemed to pierce through his. when he finally noticed the black, shiny raven hair of the other man in contrast to his snow white skin. when the only colorful thing on this man, were his dark red lips, a silver piercing ring on the left on his bottom lip.

taehyung gulped. the aura the man was giving him was definitely not the one he expected. it was dangerous.

and the man was screaming danger.

"let me out!" he hit with his fists against the door, as if someone would hear him. the ravenette rolled his eyes.

"listen here pretty, now that you've seen me, you're not going anywhere."

there was no spot left on taehyung's body, that wasn't covered with goosebumps by now.

"please let me out, what are you doing?!" taehyung shook onto his arm, but the car abruptly stopped and he felt a hand onto his throat.

he whimpered, when he looked up at the dangerous man again, perilous eyes meeting teary ones.

"you would've been already dead by now, so shut up!" he growled and taehyung choked out sob.

"w-who a-are you?"

the man smirked. "jeon jeongguk."

author
HEYYYYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
the first chapter is out!

hope you liked it<33