thirty-eight || wash away the blood and cover you with kisses

AN: AHAHA please enjoy this sub-par edit I made of Harry post-rescue mission! And the song for this chapter is "She," by our bby Harry hehe :)

***********

She (she)
She lives in daydreams with me (she)
She's the first one that I see
And I don't know why
I don't know who she is (she, she)

***********

Harry

Will took the weapons out of my hands without me even having to ask. I practically sprinted to the car, flinging open the door to the backseat. Niall was sat in the middle, with Tate tucked loosely in his arms. His face filled with relief when I opened the door.

  "We need to wrap something around her shoulder, she got cut pretty deeply," he instructed, and I wasted no time in stripping the blood-covered shirt from my body. I tore pieces of it off and climbed into the car. 

   The blood from my shirt had seeped through onto my skin, droplets of it sliding down my skin as I scooted closer to Niall and Tate.

    "I don't want to take her jumper off because I think it will hurt to lift her arms too badly right now, so Niall, I want you to very gently pull her jumper to the side so that I can wrap these around her shoulder," I spoke, and he nodded.

     Tate's eyes were flickering open and closed.

 "Harry," she smiled weakly.

   "Hi, baby. I'm here, you're safe. We just gotta wrap this around your arm, okay?" I replied, trying to sound as calming as possible, instead of doing what I wanted to do, which was to go back in the building and bring those bastards back to life, just so that I could kill them again for hurting her so badly.

   She had claw marks across her cheeks, which had caused blood to streak down her face. There were handprints on her face and bruises, and her lip seemed to be busted. The worst wound of all was obviously her shoulder, and I was very delicate as I helped Niall slide her jumper and shirt out of the way, reaching down softly and looping the first strip of fabric around the wound.

   It was deep, and I had no doubt that she would need stitches. I cursed under my breath as droplets of the worthless piece of shit's blood dropped down from my bare chest and onto Tate, further staining her clothes red.

     I reached down and got another strip of what once was my shirt, wrapping it around her shoulder again and tightly securing it, causing Tate to wince.

  My heart ached to see her in pain. "I'm sorry baby, I have to apply pressure to it," I apologized, and she nodded at me weakly.

    I applied two more strips of the fabric before pulling the blood-soaked jumper back over her shoulder.

   I then reached around in the trunk until I found my black jacket and slipped it on over my bare chest, before turning back towards Niall, who was slowly and carefully lifting Tate towards me.

  I immediately reached one arm under her back, and slid the other one under her legs, scooping her up and placing her on my lap. 

   Her head fell weakly against my chest, as we both sat there in a literal blood bath, but I didn't care about the blood. All I cared about was that Tate was here, in my arms, and even though she was hurt, she was alive.

    Tate lifted her chip up towards me, and I stared into her big and beautiful hazel eyes, that looked dimmer than they normally did.

  "Thank you, baby," she mumbled.