14.

"Ow!" Harry exclaims as I swat his hand away from the radio.

We were on our way to Cleveland, and we've probably been driving for two and a half hours now. We've been arguing the whole time about what music to play, literally the whole time.

As soon as we got in the car, I wanted to play classic rock, and he wanted to listen to a podcast.

A fucking podcast.

Listen, don't get me wrong; podcasts are great. Really, they are. But I am not listening to two people talk about random shit on a 10 hour car ride. We've been bickering back and forth the whole time about it, and he finally let me listen to the radio. But everyone 5 minutes or so, he'll try and sneak his hand up to the knob and change the station. But, I catch him every time.

"Don't change it. I love this song." I say tilting my head back against the head of the seat and closing my eyes, letting the wind blow on my face and through my hair.

"Oh my god Olivia, they play the same songs over and over again. I swear we've heard this one 10 times." He argues.

The song was Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith, and he was right, this song had probably come on like three times within the last two hours. But still.

"It's only played 3 times."

"That's three too many." He shoots back.

"Ok, fine. What would you like to listen to Harry?" I say, shooting my head up at him and sending glares in his direction.

"My podcast." He says, giving me a cheeky smile.

I roll my head back and grunt, "I mean music. What kind of music do you like? I mean hell- we can even listen to your own songs if you want to." I try to reason with him, but he doesn't budge.

"No I-" He begins but is interrupted by my phone ringing. He glances up at me and then down at my phone that was sitting in the cup holder in between us.

I pick it up and see Dylan's name across the screen. Again. I shouldn't be surprised, I mean, I did just leave the state and go on a road trip with someone I don't know out of no where. But, I also have the right to be upset with him; he was being an asshole these past several days.

"Who is it?" I hear Harry, catching me off guard. I didn't even realize I was just staring at the screen until Harry spoke up.

"It's just-"

"It's your boyfriend isn't it? Answer it." He says, sounding calm but a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"No- I shouldn't." I protest, still letting the phone ring.

"Olivia you're going to have to talk to him eventually. You might as well get it over with." He explains. Sadly he had a point, I really should talk to him.

"I don't know-" I was interrupted when Harry suddenly grabs the phone out of my hand and presses the green answer button.

Immediately my stomach dropped and my heart rate quickened. He held the phone in between us, insisting that I take it.

"Harry! No!" I mouth to him.

"Take it." He mouths back, nudging the phone closer to me, causing me to scoot back.

"Hello?" I hear the angry voice say through the phone, and I reluctantly take the phone from Harry's hand, bringing it to my ear.

"Dylan, hey!" I say through my teeth, glaring at Harry.

"Olivia. This is fucking bullshit- Where are you?" He barks through the phone, immediately making me feel anxious. I was so angry at Harry for answering this damn phone.