𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.
(𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 & 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)

jennisuarez.

jennisuarez.
before i go to work, i present you
a picture of how i currently look ✨
VIEW ALL 899 COMMENTS!

joannapincerato okay, you snapped 😍
jennisuarez <33

vereenasayed i think i'm in love
jennisuarez as you should be 🙄💯

mailehammahz pop off 😜
jennisuarez 😜

user who are you?!?!
jennisuarez tbh, idek

user okkk 😍

user 😍

user 🤮

JENNI RUSHED OUT OF her small, 2 bedroom home in east los angeles, and proceeded to hop on a bus. her interview with the one day at a time star, marcel ruiz, began in an hour. but, jenni liked the feeling of being early.

purposely, she told her parents that the interview was in 20 minutes, therefore leaving her an excuse not to eat. she knew it was bad, and that she needed food to stay focused. except, it had become a habit of hers to skip breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

she put on her earphones and shuffled her playlist. it landed on best interest, by tyler the creator. jenni sat on a seat at the bus and observed everybody who came in and out of the bus. it was foggy and cold, just how she liked it. october was one of her favorite months.

     it was a gloomy day and normally, she enjoyed staying home and reading but today she had to go to work to support her family.

jenni managed to get this job by her outstanding application form. her family, more specifically her parents, constantly bashed her about it. they always told her, 'you're not qualified to be an interviewer' or, 'one day they'll come to realize that you're not cut out for this shit'