Ch. 21 | The Homework

Summary: Reader doesn't want to do her homework.

Content Warning: Adults w/ Age Gap (10yrs), penetrative sex, degradation, Daddy kink, unprotected sex/creampie, BDSM, choking

—————————————————

You might think that dating Spencer Reid would make doing your homework way easier, but you would be wrong. Turns out that dating a genius includes him lecturing you on the importance of learning things yourself.

That's why I had been sitting at his kitchen table with him for at least two hours, struggling to finish the last five problems on my assignment while he casually read a book in a language I couldn't even place.

"Speenceeerrr." I called from across the table, reaching in his direction with the saddest pout I could form.

"Don't whine," he answered without even looking up. Jerk.

"I'm bored," I continued to whine without any shame, "Can I come sit on your lap?"

"No."

Biting the inside of my cheek, I realized he was in one of his stubborn moods. But that was fine. I could deal with stubborn.

"Please?" I asked, only to receive another immediate "No."

This time I put both of my hands in front of me, pressing my breasts together while I leaned over the table as I asked, "... Pretty please?"

That was enough to get him to finally lower his book, peeking across the table to see me staring at him with wide doe eyes and a coy smile.

"You're very cute," he said with an extremely brief smile, returning back to his book when he concluded, "Still no."

"Come on!" I cried with a groan, "I promise I'll behave."

He laughed at that, idly flipping a page before speaking. "Oh, you do? You promise?"

"Yes!"

"Fine. Bring your homework," he instructed, gesturing to me to come over without ever putting down his book.

I scrambled to collect everything, happily padding over to him and dumping my book, notepad, and pencils in front of him. Once I was there, though, he suddenly raised his hand to stop me.

"Take off your pants."

With a raised eyebrow, I shifted my hip to the side to inspect his suspiciously calm, vague demeanor.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Considering that response was completely unhelpful but also incredibly hot, I listened. I tried to make a little bit of a show out of it, but his eyes were glued to the page in front of him until my pants finally hit the ground.

"Take off the rest."

It was then that he started to look at me. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, licking his lips as he began undoing his own pants.

The sound of his buckle coming undone was enough to spark butterflies in my stomach, and I began removing my underwear with a renewed vigor.

"Don't look so excited, little girl," he warned in that low register that usually accompanied his more dominant persona. I considered arguing back, but ultimately just let out a playful giggle.

After he had finally removed his bottoms enough to reveal himself, I bounced on my toes as I waited for the command I knew was coming.

"Sit down."