Chapter 2

Paris looked at the clock on the top of her porcelain chimney that was currently warming the livingroom of the big house. She had told Alessia that she would pick her up at ten so they could go to the club. She was already changed and with her make up done but it wasn't ten just yet.

For most of her life Paris was never one to be on time for things but she knows that the young baker girl is obsessed with punctuality, so every time she had to pick up her friend she made the effort to be just in time. If Paris or Alessia said a time to meet then they would need to be there at the accorded hour. She had told her friend that they would head out at ten so she had to leave the house five minutes earlier to get to girls house at that exact time.

Paris wasn't fond of doing all of this at first but if it made her friend content then she would do it without complains. As time passed the simple act eventually became a habit - something she grew used to.

When the clock hit nine fifty five it was her signal to leave her house and head out for her friend. She put out the flames of the chimney before going out of the spacious house and to her car.

It didn't take her long before she arrived to the house, this was a small town and in car the most she could take was five minutes to get there, or maybe even less. Just in time Alessia came out of the house and walked to her car. Alessia's house was just across the small family business something Paris believed was benefiting to her friend's family.

"Hey there brave." Paris greeted her when she entered the car.

"Right on time." Alessia said giving her friend a smile before she adjusted her seatbelt.

Paris knows that the young honey haired girl is not very fond of physical affection. They normally greet each other with a simple smile and hugs here and there, but one thing that never misses is one coming up with a nickname for the other when they meet.

"Are you ready to have some fun tonight?" Paris wiggled her eyebrows up and down suggestively as she started back up the car.

"As if. I already told you I'm just going to keep you from annoying me, not to get laid."

"Come on Al, don't you want to meet someone and do all that love crap?"

"I'm fine on my own thank you."

Paris could feel the Scottish girl's reluctance so she decided to stop pushing her. That's something Paris is working on. She is aware of her many many flaws, one of them being pushing and talking more that she should, but she is trying to change that.

Ever since she moved here she's been trying hard to become a better person.

"Sorry."

"It's fine I know you just want to help." Alessia is very aware that her friend can be pushy, narcissistic, lacked a filter most of the times and even selfish sometimes. But she also knew that Paris was trying to change that, she had told her once and Alessia had seen her try.

For the rest of the ride the two girls fought over who got to put the music but unfortunately they arrived to the club before any of them could choose a song.

"Oh look we are here!" Paris announced as she parked and turned off the car. She waited for the other girl to get out so they could walk to the club. "You look gorgeous by the way," she complimented her friend once she got a good glance of her. Paris didn't just throw the compliment to the blonde to be polite, she genuinely thought her friend looked beautiful even if she was wearing just something as simple as white skirt and baby blue spaghetti strap crop top.

They were dressed didn't help to keep from the cold of the night but none seemed to care enough about that.

Paris on the other hand was wearing a black dress that was a little too short for some but to her it was just the perfect eye candy. She might not be completely over her past relationship but she is good enough to have her own flings every here and there when she felt like it - tonight for example.