07. Stones Joining Sport's Festival

Living a lowkey, peaceful and quiet life as much as possible...

That is what the stones want.

But it seemed that the world of her choice didn't want her to. Or it's just that fact that her lack of knowledge about the real world didn't help her much to act in a lowkey type of life that she unconsciously gather attention whether she wants to or not.

Such pity...

War is inevitable, but a world of heroes and villains is actually worse. It never ends and worse of all, it's everywhere. This over the top career can now be attained by anybody.

"Hehehe. Look at those big support companies! I can't wait to show off my babies!!!" Mei's excited remark brought Y/n back to reality, feeling the pinkette hooked her arm to hers. "There they are. Look at me support companies!!!" She waved frantically to the far far too corner of the oval bleachers.

The h/cnette massaged the bridge of her nose feeling odd stared from other classes that line up.

Y/n faced them nonchalantly. Her head muddled with questions and complains. It was Mei who was screaming! Why look at me? She wanted to ask.

Midnight went on and and spoke in front of everyone before giving previlege to the 1st year's representative for a pledge.

Katsuki Bakugo walked forward. His blonde hair shone under the sight of the sun, gruffly climbing the stage and facing the microphone. His eyes halfly took quick glances around until he found the certain h/c with her friend pinkette who didn't seem to care who was talking in front.

His clicked his tongue before speaking. "I am going to win."

His supposed pledge came into disagreement with every first year around. Ones he prefered calling extras before going back in line. His annoying class rep scolding him about his speech.

Y/n sighed. "I hate this world." She mumbled as she went her train of thoughts ran towards what her dinner will be and what snack will she eat during lunch.

"Say, Y/n. Why didn't you bring any support item with you? Didn't you want to make things easier when you're in game?" Mei suddenly asked.

Y/n ignored the woman as everyone gathered to line up into the starting point of the race. She stood at the very end of the tunnel until Midnight cued the start.

"Well, I'll be going on ahead, Y/n! Make sure to win for the second phase or your projects will have to be postponed for a week!" Mei reminded, using her boosters to shot through everyone. Some students had their feet stucked on ice while the girl stood carelessly into the tunnel wall.

"10 minutes? Guess that's enough."

The girl mumbled, sitting back hidden in the shade as she listen to Present mic's over the top narration.

"3.0, I want a boba prepared when I appear on the other side." She said sheepishly.

Her necklace blinked with a yellow glow. "Of course miss Stone. I am standing on the other side waiting for you with a fresh made boba." The necklace spoke politely.

"Good." Y/n yawned, hearing the intensified description of Todoroki and Bakugo for 1st place. Then out of nowhere, he started saying that Midoriya was already on front lines stealing first place from their noses. And the top 3 was already decided.

7 minutes already passed. 8 minutes, 9 minutes and finally, 10 minutes.

Y/n stood up limping sleepily. Her h/c hair began to glow in blue light as a portal sucked her back in a flash. Next thing, her body was pushed forward, colliding with someone that if she had not used her hands on the wall to stop herself, she might have really body slammed him.