"You..Cheated!?" (Fluff)

Word Count: 1,003

(Author-Chan: Woah I wasn't expecting this story to grow so much! I appreciate all the reads that I am getting it encourages me to make another chapter. Once again if you have a suggestion for a new chapter just comment it down I'll make sure to read and consider it!. Also we are so close to 1k reads! which is quite exciting to me since It is my first story and I honestly wasn't expecting It to grow that much!. Well, one more time for now Thank you so much for reading! and I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter.)

You walked out the school building as it was a long day for you. You were searching for your rooster headed boyfriend Kuroo around the school gate. As you finally saw him in the distance. You were quite excited to see him, as you were running you saw Kuroo with another girl, not only that but, he was kissing another women! (with tongue ofc.) You froze as you stared at him for a brief moment.

"Kuroo WHAT THE HELL?" You shouted not being able to witness anymore of what was happening.

"Y/n.. I-it's not.." Kuroo's sentence got cut off.

"If it's not what it looks like then what is it?' You said crossing your arms.

"She's my.. friend.." Kuroo said as he started to frown.

"I never knew friends TONGUE KISSED!" You said as your voice started to tremble.

Before you let Kuroo continue to speak you walk away angry, sad, and most of all those feeling heart broken..

-- Time Skip--

You make it to your room as you threw yourself on the pillow as you started to cry nonstop you couldn't hold it in.. you thought he was your soulmate the one that would love you and you only, and to see him kissing some other girl just crushed everything especially the respect you had for Kuroo. Suddenly your phone rang as it would be Kenma Kuroo's childhood bestfriend calling you. You being confused on why out of all people he'd be calling you late at night yet still picking up on him.

"Hey. y/n I have something to tell you." He said in his natural silent voice.

"Hey Kenma! what's up?" You replied to trying to change the way your voice sounded, you hated it when people knew you were pissed off about something you'd rather have nobody find out you're hurting.

"Well, I heard what Kuroo did to you, that wasn't right at all.. that's first." He sighed out

"well, it doesn't matter I guess." you said trying to keep your cool.

"Also, Kuroo got into a car accident on his way home." He said.

He what...

You quickly got out of bed as you teared up even more.

"Kenma which hospital is he I-in..?"

As he gave the name of the hospital out you rushed and got on your clothes running out the house at midnight.

--Time Skip to the hospital--

You ran to the hospital.

"Welcome to {Insert name} Hospital!, are you here to check in or visiting?" The lady at the front desk.

"V-visiting.." Your voice still trembling.

"Name of person."

"T-Tetsurō.."

"Tetsurō Kuroo.." you said waiting for her to respond.

The lady at the front typed on her laptop.

"Room 2B." She smiled softly.

You nodded running to the hospital room as you saw him there. The black rooster hair Kuroo, laying there in the bed.

"Kuroo.."

"n-no.."

"This can't be happening.."

"Kuroo"

"I.."

"I fucking love you, you idiot.. d-don't leave me.."

His eyes slowly opened.

"C-chibi..?" He turned his head.

Your eyes lit up as you hugged him tightly.

"Kuroo! y-you're okay!"

"Look.. I'm sorry Chi-"

You shut him up by kissing him long and passionately as he kissed back. Though you were still mad at him that he cheated you, loved him too much to not kiss him at that moment. He smiled as he looked at you.

"Chibi.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. she kind of forced herself on me.." Kuroo said trying to explain to you as if you would care.

"Still kissed her." you rolled your eyes.

"How do you want me to prove that you're the only girl on my mind." He looked at you.

You looked away acting as if you were thinking.

"Kiss me again. Unless you want to go around kissing other girls agai-"

Kuroo made you look at him, though his grip was slightly weaker than usual he still managed to get you to lock eyes with him. He smirked as he kissed you roughly. You kissed back a bit shocked as your eyes slowly closed and you bit at Kuroo's bottom lip.

"Does that prove it?" He chuckled.

"N-no..!" you blushed hard looking away.

"Well Chibi, that's all I can do unless you wanna get fucked in a hospital room." He laughed.

"..."

"Unless you're into that kind of stuff, knowing you you'd probably enjoy that." He laughed more.

You shoved him lightly.

"oww.." He said being dramatic.

"S-sorry did I hurt you!?" you said not noticing he was joking which made him laugh more.

"wow my acting must be really good." He smiled as he pulled you ontop of him. You would lay there.

"I almost lost you idiot.." you frowned.

"I'm not going anywhere, not now not ever Chibi I promise."

Kuroo started to play with your hair slightly as you smiled softly.

"I'm just happy that though you did that.. I'm the one that gets to be in your arms at night..." you said blushing hoping that it didn't sound clingy.

"Always and forever Chibi~" He yawned.

You would also be tired as your eyes slowly closed. Kuroo noticed you were asleep as he tucked you under the hospital blanket with him.

"I love you soo much chibi.." He whispered before going to bed. There the two of you laid... Happy and of course In love, a forever lasting love.

The End Of Chapter 4