Reactions

This chapter is about the reactions of her close friends,

Dj turtle.

Lady wifi

And,

The 'sunshine boy'

Maybe bonus thoughts too? Who know?

Oh.

Lie-la will be reacting too!

Hehehe

...........................

Alya Pov :

Ughhh, another school day, another

'I didn't do it!'

From Marinette,

I mean, LILA IS GREAT! Can't they get along properly?

. . .

That guuurl needs to fact check!

Great!

I get my bag and phone and start walking to school as I came across Nino just ending a call.

"Hey dudette!" He casually greeted as I waved to him.

~~~~

We walked to school as I was showing him the ladyblog and he was showing me his new melody, which I completely fell in love with.

(Time tunnel approaching)

We entered class as I saw everyone looking at the back of the classroom.

"What's going on? Is there some celebr-- OMFG" There she was.

M

D

C

.

SHE HAS BECOME FAMOUS OVER THE WEEKEND!

Since Audry Bourgeois followed her on instagram, she has become top on twitter trending, and got 15m followers On TikTok after 1 video.

1 VIDEO!

"If this is real, pinch me". I say, not realizing that I said it out loud.

I see MDC GLANCE OVER AT ME! SQEEEEEEE (So im a fangirl, sue me OwO)

She just looks bored and takes out her phone. Now that I think about it, she looks familiar....

Eh,

Whatever,

Wait...

M.

D.

C.

MDC IS IN FRONT OF ME!

OMFG, INEEDTOGETANINTERVEIWANDANINTERROGATIONOHANDMAKEHERMYFRIENDVHVYTVTYVSBSJFJKDHHEYGCNKALWOFYBFC

======== ========

Just then, Chloe entered the classroom as she muttered something under her breath, I couldn't quite catch it but it was something under the lines of 'ridiculous utterly ridiculous!'

. . .

Whatever.

Just then, MDC'S head shifted to where chloe was standing.

She just squinted here eyes, as if trying to identify someone.

She then waved her hand and gotup with one hand still on the desk saying, "hey chloe, over here!"