Chapter 30: He Is Two-timing

"Do you want to eat some food?"

Vanessa poured the porridge into a small bowl and gently stirred it.

"Alright." Oswald's voice was a bit hoarse.

The bowl was placed next to Oswald's hand, and Vanessa sat on a chair beside him.

"Vanessa, can you feed me?" Oswald looked up expectantly at Vanessa.

Looking at Oswald's bandaged left hand, which he couldn't lift, Vanessa still picked up the bowl and gently scooped up a spoonful of porridge.It was sent to Oswald's mouth.

The atmosphere instantly became somewhat lingering and unexpectedly warm.

"How does it taste?" Vanessa seemed to say it inadvertently, but her trembling eyelashes betrayed her nervousness.

"It's the smell I've missed for a long time." Oswald looked deeply at Vanessa's face and said softly.

This caused Vanessa's eyes to widen in surprise.

He actually remembered.She stuffed the bowl into Oswald's hand. When had she ever been treated so warmly by Oswald?Knowing that Vanessa was shy, Oswald was not annoyed and held the bowl.

He just sighed and pretended to be pitiful.

It made Vanessa's heart soften and she fed him again.

"Oswald! How is your body? I am so worried about you."Turning the corner, Elena happened to bump into Vanessa's line of sight. Both sides were somewhat shocked.Immediately after, Elena's eyes were filled with hostility.

Why was this woman still alive?Vanessa's hand stiffened, and she remembered Oswald's actions of protecting Elena.

She recalled the feeling of being wronged and distrusted.

"Vanessa, long time no see." Elena directly sat beside Vanessa and affectionately took her hand.

"It's indeed been a long time."Vanessa's entire body stiffened, as if she was being stared at by a poisonous snake.

For whom Elvira worked, Vanessa knew better than anyone.

It was this who fooled Oswald around and killed her again.

Almost subconsciously, she pulled her arm out.

Vanessa suddenly stood up and reacted too fiercely.

"Vanessa," Elena was shocked.

She turned around and brought tears with her eyes, "Do you hate Elena so much?"Oswald did not understand what was wrong between them.

But he chose to shut up first.

However, he did not expect this attitude to be misunderstood by Vanessa.

Vanessa felt cold.

Originally, she thought that returning to Oswald's side this time might be a rebirth.

The two of them would explain the misunderstanding.

But now, it seemed that as long as Elena was around, Oswald would never be able to understand her difficulties and behavior.

He would only feel that she, Vanessa, had been making trouble for no reason.

Vanessa understood that because of her death and cancer, Oswald would unconsciously protect her because of his guilt and apology.

However, if he could not realize that Elena was acting, he would only feel that she was making trouble for no reason.

When his compunction was settled, it would be the time for her to die again.It was just that she didn't know if she had an extra life this time.Vanessa instantly left.

The ward instantly turned into hell.

"Vanessa!"Oswald's anxious sound sounded right behind her, but Vanessa left without turning her head.

She was afraid that her heart would soften and she would be in danger again.

Since Elena wanted to be Mrs. Simon so much, it would be better for Vanessa to give it to her.

Otherwise, she would be taken life for no reason at all.

Looking at Oswald anxiously chasing after her out of the ward, the wound on his shoulder was torn apart again.

A lot of blood oozed out, and the bandages on the outside were dyed red.

Vanessa's heart ached endlessly, but she did not stop.

Now, if Oswald didn't understand that Vanessa's sudden departure was because of Elena, he would really be a fool.

Looking at Elena and the lunch box in her hand, Oswald's tone was not good.

"Don't come looking for me again in the future."Elena's eyes were filled with tears, but she silently placed the lunch box in her hand on the table.

She placed the dishes well and took out the chopsticks for Oswald's convenience.

"If you don't want to see me, then I won't appear in front of you in the future. Remember to eat them."Elena had a good plan.

Since Oswald hated her now, she could make him think Vanessa was domineering.

As long as Oswald hated Vanessa as much as before, it would be good.

Oswald waved his hand, his expression filled with impatience.

Elena left tactfully.

Oswald stared blankly at the two dishes on the table, as if it was a huge mockery of him.

Only now did he vaguely understand something.

There was always no room for the third in the relationship between two people.

Kerwin had only taken care of Vanessa a few times, making him furious. And how long did Elena stay by his side?

How much jealousy did Vanessa get from this?

How much grievance did she suffer?

He had no idea.