Trouble part 2

Souline's POV

I quickly picked up that fancy rag / napkin they always give out at the fancy restaurants and hid my face behind it and looked down .

I saw Ares and Elijah quickly get up and come towards me. But the smell of blood just kept getting stronger .

Usually I would have been able to hide the fact that I could smell blood but with me being weaker then usual it's hard for me to control this ,And the blood smells so good .

"Are you ok , or do we need to leave " asked Ares quietly as he came and kneeled beside me .

" it's very strong Ares , and there's a lot too . Too much for it too be an accident " I told him quietly

I saw him look up at our siblings mind linking them but I was too busy trying to not go crazy from the smell of blood to pay attention to what they were saying .

" what is wrong with her " asked Jaxon

" don't worry about it " growled out Ares

I closed my eyes as i could smell more causing the smell to be stronger , i could feel myself start to shake and I knew I was soon going to loose control .

I couldn't hold it anymore I covered my mouth and nose with the napkin as I quickly got up causing the chair to fall back with a loud noise . I ran outside as I felt like I was about to loose control .

I walked to the side of the building toward my car when I saw a body in the alleyway bleeding out .

It was the waitress that we had first , bleeding in the alleyway . I slowly walked towards the body while making sure my nose and mouth were still covered . I bent down to check her pulse and I felt nothing .

I sighed , someone had done this to her and just left her here and from the looks of it she had gotten stabbed multiple times .

I stood up fast as I felt someone coming up behind me . But I was too late they already had me by my neck on the wall .

" We've been looking for your everywhere souline , but we found you and your not getting away this time " he said with a look of lust

" let me go Derek , my family is in there " I told him as best I could with him choking me .

" ahh beautiful Souline , i see your mate hasn't marked you yet , which means I could still have you for myself , the strong pups we could have " he said with lust in his voice as his face was in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent .

" I- Im not having your p-pups , your delusional " I told him as I was starting to loose conscious from the lack of air .

He punched me hard on the face as soon as I said that and squeezed harder .

" yes you will souline , and we will be powerful and rule both kingdoms together , But first we have to stop the prophecy " He said mumbling the last part so quiet I almost didn't hear him .

The last thing I saw before I passed out was my mate coming towards me and feeling the sparks I got from him touching me .

———————-

Jaxons POV

Spending the whole day with her had driven me and my wolf crazy , all I wanted was for her to be in my arms and make her smile .

But I could see the pain in her eyes even though she would smile , I could tell it was forced . And I felt even more bad because I know it's my fault that she is feeling like this .

I tried staying away from her but the mate bond made that impossible, I had not slept right ever since that night I had rejected her . But i did this for her , so that she would be safe and so that everyone else would also be safe .