Chapter 7

LOL I know that Taylor Swift plays Sara in this, but just ignore that and pretend they are two different people!

Chapter 7

-Harry-

"I really don't want to be here..." Sam sighed. I glanced over at the brunette, sitting with her legs crossed and head turned looking out the window. I let out a breath and gently took her hand in mine. 

"I promise you, nothing bad will happen this time." I responded. 

"Don't jinx it." she snapped. I squeezed her hand, trying to ease her emotional pain. "This is where everything bad happened in my life." 

"Don't blame New York. It was my fault." 

"But this city just brings back the memories..." she whispered. 

"We'll make the memories good this time. For you and Lou." I replied. Her beautiful eyes finally met mine. 

"I can't believe they broke up. Especially right before MSG." she mumbled. "My boo is heartbroken." 

"Well, I need you to help cheer him up. But I can't if you're depressed while we're here." I said. She nodded and fiddled with her fingers. 

"I just have a feeling that something bad will happen. Something that could possibly ruin everything." 

-Sam-

"Hey Boo." I smiled at the Doncaster boy who was quietly sitting on the edge of the stage. 

"Hi." he muttered softly, not meeting my gaze. "Can we talk? In private?" 

I nodded and heaved myself up, dusting my leggings off. Louis followed my actions and led me backstage to his dressing room. 

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked, sitting on the couch. He sat down across from me, landing on the wooden coffee table. 

"I broke up with Eleanor." he breathed. 

"Why? I thought you loved her." 

"I did. But something happened and I, uh, thought we should break up." he clearly lied. 

"You're lying. What's the real reason?" I questioned. 

"If I knew something important that could effect you, I should tell you right? Even though if I don't tell you, it won't hurt as much for me as it will for you?"