Elin(34)

Holy Crap. Am I posting twice in the same week, two days in a row no less. Holy shit right. 

Bill POV

With the passage of time I have grown, taken time to myself in a tiny corner of a worth nothing planet, enjoyed studying the life around me as it aged. I even gave in when a new run of species took over the planet, let them chop down my trees to build their little homes and lives. I forgave them when they hunted my family, and allowed them to worship me, allowed them to forget me.

Then, I forced them to remember to fear me, to stay out of my forest, to leave me alone. They could have their town but no one was to come in the forest ever again. Till of course, that was broken and I met a thief.

And here I am now, with the town ripped out of the ground with a man strung up like a painting in my home.

It had barely been a week and I was already ready to go toe to toe with the God of this planet for Pinetree's whereabouts. I've met them twice and was not their biggest fan but if I must speak to that ego centric blow hard once more I will.

I stood from my desk with the letter in hand, I had decided a few hours ago that playing with these fools wouldn't get me anywhere and the redhead had become utterly useless once she figured out the state of the town, going on and on about her family. I kicked her ass into town a day ago, she just became too much of a headache.

The two men above my mantle looked down at me, "Where are you going?" the cop slurred blood rolled down his lip.

I held the letter up and shook it at them, "Little love note to an old acquaintance, you boys are only good for entertainment and I need more than that, I need to find my boy. So I'm putting in for a little assistance." I could see both of them trying to read the name on it but I doubt either of them could read straight enough to tell the letters apart.

"What does that mean?" Ford asked his words a little more clear than the cops, guess pure rage can fight past the pain.

"It means that you could have put Pinetree in a bunker at the bottom of this planet's deepest oceans but once I get in contact with my buddy, I'll find him." I smiled. "I'll be right back, have to make a trip to the post office."

I left them there in my office and stepped outside my house.

"Wonder if this still works?" I hummed to myself. Lifted the letter above my head, "It's addressed to You. Come and get it." The clouds above my head came spilling down to reach me, hands made out of the thin smoke reached for the letter and carefully lifted it from my hand taking in back up into the sky and out of sight. "Now we wait."

"You don't have to wait long." The voice came before the person, soon after I heard them I saw them, standing just a few feet in front of me was Elin, the God of Earth. "Bill Cipher, what is it I can do for a, god such as yourself." I could tell they were looking down their noise at me.

"Elin, how long has it been? Decade or two?" I asked knowing exactly the last time I spoke with them.

They looked back at the town and rose a brow at me, "I see, you haven't changed."

"It's the town that hasn't changed." I shrugged.

"I'm surprised truly, that it was you who called for me." They crossed their arms leaning onto their left foot.

"Well I would like to ask for your help. I'm looking for someone."

They cocked their head to the side, "You? And who may this be that you would call me to find them."

"A boy named Dipper Pines." I said.

"Oh," they took a step forward, "you're not going to invite me in."