Chapter 26《I miss her💔》

Finn
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I am sitting in my office . My PA is telling me about my today's schedule but my mind is still wandering about Rossie .
It has been two weeks since she left me . My life has become hell after that .
I feel like a like a hollow void inside me, which is getting deeper day by day.
I can't stop myself from thinking about her and my heart sinks everytime I remember her .
Well actually I had laptop any feelings. It feels like I am a body without soul.
She still owns me .
It feels like someone had robbed my happiness.

Since that day I haven't even smiled once and my mood changes drastically.
I get aggressive every now and then .
I couldn't understand how to handle this .

I have hired some secret detectives to find her because I don't wanted to involve police in my personal matter.

I need to know where she is, not to force her to live with me but to make sure that wherever she is, she must led a happy and comfortable life .
She is pregnant with my child .
She needs help. She need someone to take care of her.
I just wanted to make sure that she is safe.

But those detectives still can't find her . I don't know where the hell she had gone.
These people are useless. I am paying those detectives a lot and still they can't find a single clue .

I got outrageous and called them.
They pick up the phone in second ring.
I said in aggression," Did you got any news about her?"
"No Mr.Scott,  but we will find her soon ."
"I am fed up with this soon. It has been two fucking weeks and you guys are not able to find her .Who says that you have best detectives team in the city? You are fucking useless. She is pregnant and you are still searching her, you haven't got a single clue . What the fuck your team is doing till now?"

I cut the phone without even listening to their reply because I know they would say that we are trying out best and we will find her soon ....blah blah ...but I am fed up with these excuses now , I want results.

I don't know in what condition she might have been. She didn't remember anyone,  she didn't knew anyone. Where she had gone?
I hope she is safe.

I was just frustratingly sitting in my office when Natalie entered.
I literally didn't want to talk to anyone right now, let alone to the ones who would always criticize my Rossie.
I don't like when these people say bad about about her .

I know that Natalie is concerned about me but that doesn't give her right to brag anything about her.

Well since Rosie had gone Natalie is being with me more .She comes to my office for lunch and we eat lunch together. I have told her several times that I am fine , but she still do all this.

I don't know if it is good to be with her but I just need sometime away from Rosie's thoughts.
Natalie is being such a good friend to me in my hard time.

She entered my office and signaled me to come and sit on the couch to have lunch .She gave me a big smile and I returned it with a weak smile.

I have forgotten to smile these days.

I sat next to her and she served the lunch to both of us.
Then she asked ,"How are you feeling today, Finn?"

My heart lost a beat.

Finn!!!!
Did she just called me Finn?
Rossie used to called me Finn, no one else.
How perfectly my name fits to her month!!!! She gave me this nickname in school. No one else can call me by that name . No one else can take her place .

I got a little enraged but without showing my annoyance in my voice I replied ," I am good and I would appreciate if you would call me Finley only ". I emphasised on my last words to make a clear what I wanted to say.

She got a little embarrassed, I think she must have sensed my uneasiness.  She replied, " Okay."

Then after a pause she said ," Have you got any news about Rosaline?"

I shook my head in denial.

A sadness covered my face.

She squeezed my hand and said,"Finley, I think you should to forget her and move on. She had left you, which clearly mean that she doesn't love you. She never loved you .Don't stress your mind over her .Move on. "

I just nodded. I didn't replied to her because she would never understand what Rossie is for me.
How much she mean to me.
Forgetting her is like forgetting myself. She is my life.
She is my better half.
I miss her so much.

Whenever I go back to home after office I just had a hope that she might have returned to me and would be waiting for me .
Whenever my phone rings I just hope that I would be from her.
I miss her so much. I miss sleeping in her embrace. I miss waking up by seeing her beautiful face. I miss her smile.
I miss the way he lay on my arm snuggled close into my neck when I could feel her breath on me .I miss the time when I can feel her soft lips on mine.

She absquatulated after confessing her love for me , hadn't she thought even once about me that how would I be able to tolerate this.
She said that she loved me. Is this what people do in love ?
Do people leave their lover to suffer like this ?
But she did this .
Sometimes I want to hate her. I want to throw her out of my mind like she threw me out f her life , but I couldn't.  I didn't have that audacity to do so.
I am not capable to unlove her. This feeling which I had for her can never change in million years.
Even if she left me to suffer I can't hate her. I can't. Strange, isn't it?

All I can do is pathetically wait her.
Wait for her to come back to me.
To realise my love for her.

All I can do I miss her every single minute. Stay with the reminiscence of our happy moments , the moments of love . The moments where I held her in my embrace and she when she loved me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you like this chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment ...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤