Chapter 28《Jackass》

Rossie
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I am lying on this dark room since two hours. My stomach is aching as hell. But I am helpless because my hands and legs are tied up.
I can't even see anything as the room is so dark.
That bloody bastard has tied me here since two weeks. I am so helpless.

Suddenly the door started to open and the lights were switched on. My eyes got irritated by this light .

But I struggled to open them and saw the smirking ugly face of that fucking asshole ,JACK.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Finn

When I came back to home I was sure that the sudden disappearance of Rossie definitely had something to do with Jack nevertheless he would not have got scared to me like that .

In my office also he threatened me that he would get my Rossie anyhow and Rossie disappeared the same day. Oh fuck!! Why haven't I thought about it earlier.
My Rossie could be with him. He would have told her the truth.

He would have primed my Rossie. And took my Rossie with him.
But I don't believe that asshole Jack. He is not a good person.
I need to find him. I need to find my Rossie. I can't let her be with him.
No!!!! She can't be with him.

I quickly dialed phone to the detectives . They pick up the call and said ,"Hello sir , we are trying our best . I am sure we will find her soon."

I replied, "Hey Stephen!!!! Listen to me. I have a doubt on somebody .Rosaline might have been with him.I want your team to find that person and keep an eye on his every move . I will text you his name and photo. And I want you to  tell me as soon as you get any information about him."

"Okay sir." He replied.

Then I send him Jack's photo and information I had about him.

I am sure that now I will be able to find my Rossie .
Jack is a jerk , she will never be happy with him.
I am sure he must have manipulated her.

Now I am feeling a kind of relief because now I got a hope that I would find my Rossie.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Rossie

He opened the door and took steps towards me. He reached the me and hold my chin and lift my head up.
Now we were face to face. I can see aggression and irritation in his black eyes.

He said in a irritated tone ,"Linnie , why are are being so dramatic now. You love me . Don't you remember that?"

I replied in a weak voice," I never loved you Jackass. You are a jerk. Don't do this to me .Let me go to Finn. I am pregnant with his child. You can't keep me tied up here ."

He put a hand on his forehead and rubbed it in frustration.

Then he said ,"How many times I have to tell you that this is my child .You and I were madly in love with each other before your accident and we were going to marry. You didn't love Finley. You love me and I love you. You need to accept that."

I screamed, "No this can't be true. You are lying. I love Finn. You are fucking jackass."

Before he could speak anything, my vision started blurring.
I felt a pinching pain in my head .
My eyes were closing and then I lost my consciousness.

It was my first day at college. I was so excited although I had lied to my father about my subjects in college because he wanted me to take maths and science but I had interest in literature. My father had always been so firm about my studies and he always wanted me to do good in maths and science but I wasn't good at these subjects at all.
He always scolds me and threw lots of tantrums .
Right now I am sitting in canteen after 10 minutes I have my English class. I was having my coffee when a girl of nearly my age , wearing a tank top and shredded jeans with a high pony tail came towards me. She had a butterfly tattoo on her right arm. She came and sat in front of me . I just continued drinking my coffee.

She said ,"Hey, are you fresher?"

I replied, "Yes. I am a literature student."

She said ," Great , I am also in literature. What's your name by the way?"

"Rosaline but everyone calls me Linnie. What is your name?"

"I am Shelly and everyone calls me Shelly".

We both laughed .
Then we both headed together towards our English class.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach and I opened my eyes wide.
Then I realised that it was a dream. May be it could be about my past.
Then my eyes fell on that Jackass who was sitting on a chair in front of me.
By seeing me awake he smirked and moved a plate of food towards me. Although I didn't wanted to eat but I also had another life growing inside me .I can't led that child's life in danger.

I said,"Untie me I want to go to washroom."

He said,"Do you think that I am a fool? You want me to untie you so that you can run away."

I tried to convince him," I really want to use washroom. I will not run. I know that Finn will definitely come and rescue me. Now please let me use washroom. "

He nodded and untied my hands and legs and led me towards the washroom. 
When I entered the washroom I searched a way to escape but found none.
When I was about to open the door I hear that Jackass talking to some lady.
I tried to hear their voice but was not able .
In order to find out who helped this Jackass in kidnapping me , I quickly opened the door.
When I came out both of them got startled by seeing me and I was shocked as hell by seeing the face of that lady .
I have heard this Jackass talking to someone who is putting an eye on Finn and who gives him all details about Finn. But I had never expected in my dreams that she could do this. Finn trust her a lot . I can't believe Natalie helped Jack.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What do you think about Natalie??

Please vote and comment ....❤❤

Keep supporting ❤❤

Stay safe ....