Ch83 - Would you consider me?

Kang Shengzhe: "......"

Kang Shengzhe: "???"

You Liangxing was not joking; the entire apartment building was his. When he came to A University two years ago to pursue his studies, neither his father nor his mother had stopped him from doing so, and they continued to travel the world as they usually would. However, when You Liangxing arrived in City A, Bai Yan had casually dropped a sentence to him about how renting a house was a hassle before she went ahead to help him buy an entire apartment building in the suburbs of City A.

Naturally, You Liangxing was the name that was written on the deed. You Liangxing's low allowance was by no means a good gauge of how much he was valued within his own family; in actuality, his standing was far higher than Bai Yao.

For an instant, Kang Shengzhe's expression became dull and muddled. Looking at his over two-metre-tall body, You Liangxing suddenly felt that he was somewhat cute. His thoughts took a turn and he opened his mouth to say: "Do you believe it?"

Kang Shengzhe: "EMMMMM..."

As he stared at You Liangxing, Kang Shengzhe's brain spun at an extremely sluggish pace. If they were to speak of believing it, there was a little of that. When You Liangxing's words flashed across his mind just now, Kang Shengzhe suddenly remembered the local tyrant that had rewarded him with 520,000 during the live broadcasting between two anchors. And for this reason, his perceptions had received a violent impact, short circuiting. However, now that he was gazing at You Liangxing's smiling expression, Kang Shengzhe's thought processes gradually moved and he faintly felt that it was not very possible.

No, it was not that it was not very possible, it was completely impossible.

This was not a subjective conjecture but an objective reflection on reality. Kang Shengzhe was native to City A, and he was very clear about the housing prices in City A. Although it was not comparable to the Imperial Capital, City A was still a first-tier city and even if the building was located in the outskirts of the city, it did not detract the fact that the land and property was extremely expensive. An entire house could tentatively cost several millions, and a fully furnished apartment building...

It would be hundreds of millions of dollars at the very least.

If the person by his side was worth hundreds of millions, and it happened to be Liang Liang, who he had met online, who he was currently trying to form a relationship with...

No matter how he thought about it, it was impossible.

If he were to say that Liang Liang – a man who would choose to take a Didi because it was five dollars cheaper – forking out five hundred and twenty thousand was unbelievable, then a Liang Liang who had a net worth of several hundred millions was simply a fantasy story.

Kang Shengzhe slowly vetoed the notion in his heart, but he still made a final probe: "Hey, are you being serious?"

You Liangxing did not answer his question directly. "What do you think?"

Kang Shengzhe hummed earnestly, "It's best if that's not the case, or else I'll be a few merits less where trying to act cool is concerned."

You Liangxing thought in his heart: You're thinking too much, since when did you have merits?

"Enough of this, you should rush down to pay the money. The administrator auntie is about to get off work soon. Take the keys with you as well."

Kang Shengzhe replied, "Okay." Once he finished speaking, he thought about something else. "What about you?"

"I'll wait for you in my apartment," said You Liangxing.

When his words landed, Kang Shengzhe smiled at him instantaneously, beaming with happiness. You Liangxing only needed a glance to immediately understand that his happiness was directed at the fact that his dark desires to stay overnight had become reality.