Ch85 - Two against two.

Another new day began. The schedule was densely packed; while other new students were busy with the necessary formalities to enroll into the school, Kang Shengzhe was busy moving things into his house, from items that would remain in his apartment long term to the basic necessities which would be temporarily stored at You Liangxing's dormitory.

Although the commute from the apartment to school was all right on normal days, it was still considered far and somewhat inconvenient during military training. However, considering the circumstance where Kang Shengzhe still needed to stream at night, it was not realistic for him to live in a collective dormitory. Thus, after a brief discussion, You Liangxing and Liao Su decided to lend one of the bed spaces in their dorm to Kang Shengzhe for the time being.

As a KK fan, Liao Su could not be happier about the fact that he could room together with his idol, and due to his overwhelming joy, he completely forgot about You Liangxing leaving early in spite of his position as the Student Union President.

It should come as no surprise then, that Liao Su took the initiative to offer to help him move before Kang Shengzhe even had the chance to open his mouth to ask. With three people moving the items instead of two, the speed that they progressed at increased significantly.

Everything went smoothly, save one inexplicable matter. Without any rhyme or reason, one of Kang Shengzhe's eyes looked slightly green, and in order to cover it up, Kang Shengzhe even deliberately bought a box of concealers and sponges as they were passing by a cosmetic store and he carefully slipped them into his bag.

Liao Su felt that it was very strange: "God K, why do you need to buy an entire box of it?"

Kang Shengzhe replied mysteriously, "You don't understand, there's a lot of places where it can be used in the future."

Liao Su was baffled. According to what he heard, Kang Shengzhe had accidentally ran himself into a wall, resulting in the discolouration to his eye. But now that he heard that 'there were a lot of places where it can be used the future' from God K, his senses immediately started tingling. "God K, is your eyesight that bad?"

Does he run himself into a wall every once in a while? Why didn't he notice it during his regular live broadcasts?

Kang Shengzhe smiled, "It's for personal pleasure."

Liao Su: "...emmmm." A great god was indeed a great god; even his personal pleasures were weird.

You Liangxing, who had been listening at the side lines quietly, did not make a sound. From time to time, however, he would laugh coldly at Kang Shengzhe's words with an indifferent tonality, and it was so cold Liao Su started going numb at his back. On the inverse, Kang Shengzhe's smile became more radiant with each instance that You Liangxing laughed coldly. With his attitude, he was like a martyr who did not fear life and death as he continued to talk and laugh merrily.

* * *

It was already evening when they returned back to school after they were done with moving and the two-day duration for the freshmen to report in was coming to an end. While Kang Shengzhe was rolling around on You Liangxing's bed like his life depended on it, the whole school started distributing the military training uniforms to the entire freshmen cohort based on their various faculties.

Kang Shengzhe had returned to the school late, and most of the freshmen had already received their uniforms. Like a slug, he refused to leave the dorm and You Liangxing had to drag him off his bed by his legs.

With a groaning noise, Kang Shengzhe finally moved out of You Liangxing's dorm, and Liao Su, who had played witness to Kang Shengzhe rolling around on You Liangxing's bed, had a complicated expression on his face.