1.7

time to get RAILED
~~~

That stupid smirk, the one I'd fallen victim to so many times before, struck once again. Before I could think he had one arm propped on my thigh, a knee between my legs, and hand under my chin. It took every ounce of resilience within me to resist the panic that pushed to the front of my mind as his cloudy eyes became more and more tempting.

He must have taken notice to my sudden freeze, and began to take a step back. His head rest atop of his crossed arms ,which now took residence in my lap, and his legs mindlessly on the floorboard.

"I beg~" the winged one cooed, though it was dipped in sarcasm. I felt one of his warm fingers trace gentle circles atop the skin of my thigh, and, it being accompanied by Hawks' eyes now looking up at me, seemed to make me helpless. "You don't have to fuck me in a limo... I'll do all the work, you just get to sit back and feel nice, how does that sound hm, kid?"

The tone to which his voice had changed was like newfound warmth on a cold winter day, it was something that, though I hadn't been long without, I was longing for more of with each passing second. All of the sensations of being slightly edged in the closet before seemed to unravel in this moment, and what I thought was me being utterly not in the mood turned into me breathing heavily and failing to hide my weakness.

The boy didn't break eye contact with me, not once, as he heightened the sensitivity of my skin. The previously gentle finger tracing was replaced with slightly rougher, yet just as pleasurable, wet kisses. Some were as quick as butterflies, while others lingered just a bit too long and left plump pink marks in their wake. My breathing seemed to hitch in my throat, the words I now so badly wished to say also caught in the traffic. The latter kiss was by far the most threatening to my sanity, seeing as it pressed closer to my core than any that came before it.

"Fine, then." I said, and the blond pulled away from his previous venture to give my words his complete attention. "Do you worst, Keigo."

Of course, he smirked, straightening himself a bit to give me a comforting kiss on the lips before he began his dirty work. Only a bit of time was wasted as he planted a few sloppy kisses down my neck, though the lost time was made use of when in a flash he had me flat down on the seats, with him hovering over me. The nerves in me began to subside as they realized the immense pleasure that was soon to come. Hawks didn't bother taking my clothes off, instead just sending one of his strong hands to my lower region to push aside the fabric.

What I thought was going to be a bit of teasing aimed at my core was sorely mistaken. While the clever man entrapped me in a kiss, two of his somehow both long and stout fingers were ascended inside of me. His hands, the ones I'd been admiring all this time, were now the same things feeding me with the most pure form of eroticism. His masterful digits almost instantaneously curled against my back wall, and I was left hopeless now that he'd found my sensitive spot.

First it was a slow pace that matched in rhythm with his chaste kisses, but the more he teased, the more he could read me like a book. With a bite of my lip, and some squeezing together of my legs, he knew exactly what I wanted. Though, where he became so inconsiderate was when the pace at which his digits entered me became what felt like five times it's previous speed.

My head flew back, and I couldn't seem to shake the pleasure. Just the thought of having him do lewd things to me made me squirm, so now as I sat here, listening to him mumble soft groans and praises, along with the wet sounds of my now soaked insides, was becoming to much for me to bare. As if it was out of my control, my hand flew to my mouth, the other plunging beneath to hastily grab Keigo's wrist. My grip was tight, as was the hold my teeth had on the now reddened skin of my hand. Much to my dismay the blond immediately ceased his services and looked down at me with utmost concern.