~16~

Later that night Brighid shimmed on a skirt and a cute top. She walked down the stairs waiting for Brooke to swing by when she caught the attention of her dad.

"Going out?" Dan asked.

"Brooke is taking me to a small party. I hope that's okay" Brighid said.

"Anything to forget that boy. Be safe" Dan said with a smile. Brighid smiled back knowing she had played her father well. She knew he would have his reservations about a college party and with Brooke of all people.

Brooke's car horn beeped and Brighid ran out of the house and jumped in the back seat.
———
They walked into the frat house to loud music, strobing lights and people everywhere.

"We're going, we're fine. Let's do some damage" Brooke chanted before walking in. Peyton and Brighid followed behind her.

"While supplies last?" One of the girl near the entrance asked. She was handing out solo cups.

"No thanks. Designated driver"

"Thank you" Brighid said as she grabbed the cup.

"You think that's a good idea?" Peyton questioned.

"Let her have fun. Isn't that the whole point of tonight?" Brooke asked all giddy.

"Just a one drink" Brighid muttered raising the cup up and taking a sip. She was hoping to drink away her feelings and problems tonight.

"Hello Abercrombie" Brooke said waving to a boy across the room. Brooke immediately ditched Peyton and Brighid who were now left to their own vices.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Stay here" Peyton whispered into Brighid's ear. Brighid shook her head okay. She stood in place sipping on her cup until it was empty.

She looked around trying to find someone handing out drinks. She walked down a hall she hadn't been down when a voice caught her attention.

"Drink?" A girl said.

"Thank you" she mouthed instantly downing the drink. As Brighid stumbled down the hall back to her meeting spot with Peyton she saw someone doing their nails.

"Ooo, I'm next" Brighid slurred. She was tipsy enough to not realize she wasn't at the nail salon.

"You want me to do your nails?" The boy asked confused.

"Duh" Brighid responded tripping over her own feet and falling onto his bed. The boy grinned seeing an opportunity to take advantage of her.

"Okay, let me get you another drink first" he whispered closing his bedroom door and making a drink at his dresser. Unbeknownst to Brighid he popped a date rape drug into her drink.

She grabbed the drink and downed it before sticking her hands out and moving her fingers up and down.

"Pink please"

The boy laughed.

Brigid immediately began to feel even more woozy.

"I have to go- my friends are uh looking for me" Brighid slurred trying to get off the bed. The boy pushed her back onto the bed grinning.

"Stay, relax" he whispered his mouth an inch from her skin. She could feel his breath on her neck.

"Get off" she muttered to weak to move him. Brighid could feel her phone ringing in her pocket.

"Help" she weakly called out. The boy put his finger to her lips telling her to remain quiet.

A minute later Brooke and Peyton busted through the door helping a limp Brighid out of the room.

"You perv" Brooke yelled.

Peyton and Brooke carried Brighid out to the steps of the hall. Brooke panicking paced on the steps.

"Who do we call?" Brooke frantically asked.

"Not the police. She's only 15. Call Nathan" Peyton answered.

"He's on a date with Haley"

"Call Lucas" Peyton said. Brooke looked at her hesitantly before dialing his number.