Lucifer

Backstory anyone?

      An Angel is one of the most trusted holy knights. Beings that act as protectors or guide to those who are astray. Serving under god the father, the son, the daughter, and the several other relatives they have...
The hierarchy of the angels are based on how much trust they are given, to always stick by the holy laws and to do everything for the lord. The highest rank, being the Cherubim.

     And yet ironic, that the angel in question, ended up betraying that trust.  After standing near the throne she was given power that exceeds any angel. Yet angels are not perfect either, they can be tempted. The thought of gaining more and more of this trust that would grant her more power, she began to dream of the day she's have enough to overthrow and become god herself.

     She dreamed, she tried, she failed...

     Lucifer, had became a fallen angel.

         The punishment was as great as the betrayal that the supreme being had experienced, on their wrath they banished her to the pits of hell. Stripped what mighty power was given to her and laid their to suffer for as long as its soul is riddled with sin.

     As she fell, she tried to fly. Her pure white feathers darkened, giving her a shock that weakened her resolve. The glow from the halo above her disappeared as it broke like glass and turned to ashes right before her. Her head ached as horns began to grow from it. She felt great pain that gradually got worse and worse... Until she crashed into the ground.

She struggled to get up, thick black mud made a mess of her clothes and made her body even heavier. But somehow, her hatred became her growing strength.

       "Oh? It's not everyday you see an angel this deep into hell." A demon, looked to be nothing more than your average, mocked the fallen. "You must have really fucked up, pretty face. Hope it was worth it, this place isn't gonna be as nice and happy as up there."

     The demon approached her with a mischievous grin. The angel could only glare at him as she continued to feel the continued change in her body. The demon crouched and reached out to touch her but she grabbed on to him first. Her eyes glared, pupils turning from blue to red. Her grip was strong and it slowly twisted the demons arm, making them wince in pain.

You could hear the demon's arm crack as it broke.

"Y-you bitch!" The demon yelled. He raised his other hand at her. "You're gonna pay for that—"

"That's enough." A commanding voice shouted from behind him.

The demon gulped as he heard the voice, he turned around and bowed. "S-sire!...This newcomer was being a pain! I only wanted to give her a welcome!"

"Some don't attack their welcomers unless it was anything less than warm, Mammon. I'll handle it from here."

"Yes sire." The demon bowed before leaving, though he spared on more glance at Lucifer before going.

"Of all the angels I've welcomed. I did not expect a cherubim of all things." The demon looked down on her. "The power he gave you was intoxicating was it not?"

"You..." Lucifer recognized the demons face. Her eyes catching sight of the shining gold crown on top of his head. "So this is how you ended up."

"A fair rank for the one that first corrupted the humans, isn't it?"

A flame ignited near them which gave light around the two. The demons face was fully revealed with scales and a crooked mouth. His eyes were of a reptile's which stared deeply into one's being, and all of this with the attire of a king.