chapter 2 spell for a spell

When we got to the house I was invited in and led to a room with the other mikaelsons. The two boys from earlier were there. And I started to study them. The blonde one gave me a small smile that I returned. He had blue eyes, and strong jaw, I could tell he had been through a lot. The other one had long brown hair. When I looked into his eyes my breath hitched, he had the brownest of eyes high cheek bones and a perfect face. I looked at the others, they were short to members of their family, a boy and a girl. I gave Ester a questioning look she looked sad and lowered her eyes.

"Who are you?" Mikael asked.

"Samantha" I answered smirking.

"What spell do need?" Ester asked

"Just a location spell" I answered easily. "What spell do you need?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Immortality spell" she answered "do we have a deal"

I looked at her "first... I will tell you that your children will not die at my hands. I will not kill them and will Not help anyone kill them. Even if you want to kill them I will not kill them. When the spell is done. I will keep them alive for 100 years. But..." I looked at her "they must not know that I exist... I will give the spell if I can erase their memory of me... do we have a deal?" I finished. She looked at me and thought over my words. She looked at me.

"Deal." We shaked hands. " I will have to wait till the full moon to perform the spell" she stated

"I can wait."

"Then stay with us there is a spare bedroom" she looked at her husband, then to the kids. "These are my children Finn the oldest". He kissed the back of my head I nodded "rebekah and Kol youngest, klaus, and Elijah" I shook Rebekah's hand, kol and klaus kiss the back of my hand. Then there was Elijah he brought his hand down and kissed the back of my hand I felt electricity run up my spine. He felt something too for he looked at me wide eyed and leaned back letting go of my hand.

Elijah's pov

When I went to kiss the back of lady Samantha's hand I felt electricity run up my spine and the Warlock in me scream "MATE". My eyes widened. I admit that she was beautiful her shoulder length hair. Blue green eyes, full lips and perfect cheek bones. She was beautiful. But at the same time my mind screamed "DANGER". I leaned back and couldn't find the strength to take my eyes off of her. Samantha. Samantha. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Samantha's pov

I just noticed but I couldn't read his mind. Weird.

" well when do you want the location spell for?" Ester asked . I snapped back into reality and looked at her.

"I am looking for a doppelganger" I stated. Ester nodded and went to get her grimmore. Kol and Rebakah left with Mikeal. So it was only Klaus, Elijah and me. I stood the boys doing the same. "Tell your mother that I will be back later" I said heading for the door. I felt like I couldn't breathe. When I entered the woods I heard someone following me I thought it was a traveler so I used my vampire speed flashing front of them holding by the neck against a tree. When I looked up I saw that it was Elijah. I let him go and he caught his breathe. "Sorry" I knelt down helping him stand. I came up to him and we were the same height. "Here" I lifted his arms above his head "this helps get 'm ore air than crouching" I stated "why we're you following me ?"

"I needed to talk to you" Elijah said when he was breathing normally. "Um... privately"

"Yes. What can I do for you? I really am sorry about... you know..." I pointed to his neck.

"You are forgiven. What I wanted ... to...to um... ask you was if... if... you might um" I saw hesitation in his eyes then rethink and ask something different "train me in swordmanship?" He asked.

Elijah's pov

When I went to ask her about the mate thing but I hesitated and said something else "train me in swordmanship?" I asked . We're had that come from? I asked my self. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I sighed inwardly.

"Sure" she said looking at me.

"Thank you, you are very good with a sword I would like to be just as good" oh my God shut up elijah. I screamed at myself. What are you saying. 'You are very good with a sword' is that the best you could come up with. Here you were going to tell her that you were her mate or just try to get to know her and here I am asking to learn swordmanship. You idiot. I here a laugh and look up and see her hold her hand over her mouth.

"Well you will have a lot of time to practice" she said smiling at me. I smiled back "would you like to start now or would you like to start tomorrow?"

Samantha's pov

When I saw that he wasn't going to speak I asked "well would you like to start now or would you like to start tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow would be fine" Elijah states.

"Till tomorrow then" I turned and headed farther into the forest.

The next day

"Raise the sword higher and more steady." I instructed. "good now full blown attacks." He looked at me hesitantly "don't worry I heal." I said playfully. We were in the forest away from prying eyes. We started practice about an hour ago. Elijah came at me and swinged I dodged and was behind him. He turned around tired. "Lets take a break for now" I said sitting my sword down and sat on the hill.

"You are immortal" Elijah said sitting down next to me. Though it wasn't a question I nodded."how old are you exactly" he realized what he said his eyes widening.

I let out a laugh " I thought you are not supposed to ask a woman their age" I grinned at him and he relaxed " but to answer your question I am a 1000 years old. I hid my face with my hair but he moved my hair out of the way.

"Well... you definitely don't look your age" I smile at him. We both stood but Elijah tripped and started to fall forward.

I reached out to him but I ended up falling with him we started to roll down the hill. When we stopped rolling I ended up on top while Elijah under me. I looked into his brown eyes and before I could get up Elijah grabbed my face and kissed my gently. I kissed back. He sat up and I was straddling his lap. I put my hands on his face and Elijah put his hands on my hips. One kissed turned into a make out section with the kisses getting rougher and more demanding. I ran my hands through his hair. He ran his tongue across my lips asking for entrance which I granted. Are tongues fought for dominance which I won smirking. I Knew he would need air so I pulled away and started to kiss his jaw working my way down to his neck I felt the veins around my eyes appear and teeth elongate I pulled away. But his hands were on my waist which stopped my movements. So instead I looked down and hid my eyes.

"what's the matter" Elijah asked concern written on his face. "Did I do something? Did I hurt you?" He asked trying to look into my eyes.

"No you did nothing wrong... just... um... immortals live off blood and I didn't want to hurt you or scare you."

"Can I see" I looked up to show him my eyes. Instead of running he brought his hand up to my face and traced the veins under my eyes. "I don't see anything scary." He saw my fangs and leaned forward and kissed me while tracing his tongue across my fangs. "I know you won't hurt me" my face went back to normal. I was so overwhelmed with joy that I kissed him again. We pulled apart and he kissed my neck down to my chest. I pulled him back to my face and kissed him again. I looked up and seen that it was getting dark.

"We should get back" I said breathlessly. Being the gentlemen that Elijah is he didn't argue and stood with me as well headed for the swords we left up on top of the hill. We grabbed are stuff and headed to the mikaelson house. I still felt a little hazy but damn that was the best kiss I ever had. And it was definitely not the last.