Part 18

Taehyung's POV :-

My heartbeats which had raised earlier because of how close I was holding her have now calmed down with her soft breathings. I couldn't help but smile to myself whenever she snuggled closer to me, letting her nose make light patterns on the crook of my neck or whenever she tightened her hold around me.

She looked so pure and innocent at that moment, the most appealing and adorable human being to ever walk on earth. I have never felt this way towards anyone ever. She is constantly pulling me towards her through an invisible string. At first I thought that it was my mere infatuation. I don't know anything about love and all.

But everytime I look at her, I feel like every other thing around me has frozen and it's just her and me. I love to hear her talk. I love to bicker with her. I love to see her pout whenever she whines to me. I yearn to see her smile whenever she looks at me, even if she has to crack a joke on me for that, I don't mind. I just pretend to mind. Because whenever she smiles genuinely, I lose myself in the little wrinkles that form across her twinkling eyes.

Looking down at her, I pulled her close, securing her in my arms. I feel so complete. She fits so perfectly in my hold as if she was made to be there. Ah! Chiché enough!

Finally after a tiring journey of almost four and half hours, we reached the penthouse which we have in the outskirts of Busan. The sun has already dived down into the ocean and the bright sky has become dusky. The car came to a halt. I have come to this place after a long time.

(The Penthouse ↓)

I unlocked the car door but…

I unlocked the car door but…..wait a minute….
She is still asleep. Looking down at her, I wondered how to wake her up from sleep. She looked too peaceful to be woken up. "Hey y/n-" Jungkook wailed loudly from the backseat and I quickly turned my head around, putting my index finger on my lips to shut him up.

End of POV :-

"Shhh" Taehyung glared at the younger boy and he pressed his lips together in a line, his doe eyes popping out. Ana and Seokjin too turned back to see what was cooking in the back, and Seokjin widened his eyes seeing you comfortably asleep in Taehyung's arms, as if nothing really mattered to you in this world.

Ana wasn't amused a bit but was just smiling softly, later rubbing Seokjin's back to make him come out of his dilemma that his younger brother really had a girl sleep on his shoulder, whom he pretends to hate dearly.

"Umm...let her sleep...I will c-carry her." Taehyung blinked nervously, stuttering out after grabbing everyone else's unwanted attention on him while the others just nodded, still bawling their eyes at him. They saw how he carefully carried you bridal style in his arms and walked inside the penthouse.

"Woah! He really did that?" Jimin was the first one to come out of their dramatic trance and later a fits of chuckle left their lips. "Love is in the air." Seokjin added and Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Why cant love be in the ozone layer? Out of the world?" He laughed at his own lame joke earning judgemental glances from everyone, who later ignored them and stepped down of the car.