part 7

Deoksim was walking in the school hallway when she noticed some girls harassing another girl.The girl had a short hair till her shoulders just like hers and wore specks means she's a nerd.

"Aish!These rich fake bitches."She sighed.She didn't want to get involved in to them since it is not her business.

But she stopped herself from leaving when she saw those bullies slapping the girl resulting her to fall on the floor.She had few cuts on her lips.

Deoksim couldn't leave seeing it.It boiled her blood in her veins. She looked side to side to see if there's any of her step brothers.Apparently she's been hiding from them whole day knowing she'll be in trouble if they see her.

Then she stepped into the scene.

"Don't you think you are going too far?"she asked calmly.

There were 5 girls around the nerd girl.

They all looked at her.

"Yah,mind your own business"one of girl snapped.

Deoksim scoffed.

"I don't want to get into your shits too.Just leave that girl. Will you?"

A cake faced girl stepped forward. She was the leader of the group.

"Yah!don't you know who I am?"she asked trying to intimidate.

"Do I have to know you?"Deoksim fired back."Wait!I think I have seen something  like you before!"

Suddenly Deoksim became excited making the girl smirked in arrogant.

"But I flushed it in the morning"Deoksim spat sassily and smiled innocently.

"YOU-!!!"

"I what?huh?wanna beat me?come on then?"

Deoksim challenged her clenching her fingers to get ready.

Deoksim entered the infirmary with the nerd girl.Deoksim made the girl sit on a bed and a nurse came to treat her.

"You should get treated too"the girl muttered seeing Deoksim's bustered lip.

Deoksim smiled and shook her head.

"I'm fine.Don't worry"she said while trying to fix her messy hair."aish!that bitch messed up my hair"

The nurse went away after treating the nerd girl.She looked at Deoksim apologetically.

"I'm really sorry.You shouldn't have done that for me.You had to fight with them because of me"

Deoksim giggled.

"Then would you like if I left you there?no right.Just consider me as a fallen angel God sent to you that time"

The girl smiled warmly hearing the cheerful girl's words.

"You sure are an angel.And you are really good at fighting"she giggled remembering how she beat up the girls.She wasn't a skilful fighter.She got beaten up a lot since they had 5 girls.But luckily,their home room teacher came there.Their fight  literally looked like a cat and dog fight.

Deoksim laughed hearing her words and shook her head.

"By the way,I'm Kim Deoksim.A new comer"

The nerd girl stood up and bowed a little.

"I'm Park Jisoo"

And that's how Deoksim found her new friend.

Just then Deoksim heard a familiar voice.