𝐢𝐱. you broke my heart, and you didn't notice

𝖨𝖷

𝖨𝖷. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾

———  🍰

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

     BLAIR WILLOWS walked carelessly out to the backyard, her black boots clicking on the pavement and blue checker skirt short at her knees as she held two beers in her hands, both in separate hands.

The brunette was slowly becoming tipsy as her words began to slur. The alcohol was intoxicating, slowly taking control of her body. "I got more alcohol bitches!" Blair tipsily yelled out, holding out the beers into the air as if cheering her friends.

     "Finally!" Cheered Winona happily, her smile sloppy and lopsided with the alcohol flooding her bloodstream. "What took you so long?"

"My father had called me saying he wasn't going to be here for a week." Blair replied, a fake smile gracing her lips. As much as Blair tried to hide the pain from her friends, one of them knew she was lying.

"Well, more time to get drunk!" Winona exclaimed, standing up and stumbling over to the beers that had been left on the table. Winona wasn't the type to see past her own nose. She would often times not know who was hiding their pain and would just continue to say dumb shit until it actually hurt them. Her self-serving, selfish streak was a characteristic she garnered from both of her parents.

"Blair, are you okay?" The quiet voice of Isadora inched closer to her.

     Blair's gaze fell upon the brunette, her own dark eyes soft and full of sympathy. Despite how she wanted to break, Blair held her head up high and forced a smile. "Better than ever, Izzie."