Denial

Chapter 1: Denial

Jatin: "May I have your attention please today is a very special day. As you all gather here to celebrate birthday of my little princess, I want to announce something."

Khushi who was standing beside him looked at Jatin.

Jatin: "Yes today is the birthday party of my princess Jiya kapoor but there is something more I want to share with everyone."

Khushi: "Jatin what happened? Why are you..."

Jatin: "Khushi, it's a surprise for you."

Khushi: "Surprise?"

Jatin: "You will come to know soon. Be patient." He holds her hand and takes her towards the stage.

Jatin: "I want to share a very important news and.the news is that..."

"Here she comes." Wearing a pink gown Lavanya entered holding the hand of Arnav singh raizada.

Khushi gets uncomfortable seeing Arnav with her sister- in-law.

She starts going from stage but jatin holds her hand.

Jatin: "khushi, where are you going?''

Khushi: "Woh i.." she stammered.

Jatin: I won't let you go till the announcement. She gets confused. "La and Arnav, please come up to the stage.

She began to wonder why he is bringing them to stage. While Jatin continued.

Jatin: "She is my little sis and want to tell you all that I have fixed my baby Sis marriage with none other than my business partner Arnav singh Aaizada." After this announcement, everyone in the audience started clapping.

Khushi gets the biggest shock of her life. Unknowingly tears come on her way but she quickly wipes it off. Arnav became aware of her turmoil and smirked seeing her get affected by him.

Khushi: "Jatin what is this? I want to talk with you. Come with me." Arnav gives her loop side smile by which she frowns.

Jatin: "Khushi but..."

Khushi: "I said come with me now". She dragged him down from the stage and led him upstairs in the room.

Jatin: "Why do you take me here? All guests are waiting for us. What will they think?"

Khushi: "Let them think what they want. First you tell me why you did this?"

Jatin: What I did. I thought you will be happy that lavanya got her perfect match and" cuts by her.

Khushi: "Happy my foot. How did you think I would be happy? He is not at all perfect for her.

Jatin: And how are you so sure about it?

Khushi: "Because I.." She stopped immediately and there is a plain silence after that.

Jatin: "I can understand that you cared about her. I don't know why you don't like Arnav as I don't find anything wrong in this alliance. I found him quite decent and most importantly Lavanya chose him. By the way you are behaving like you know him."

Khushi:. "More than myself"

Jatin: "What?"

Khushi: No...erhh..nothing..lets go. You are right. All must be waiting for us."

Jatin: "Okay come."

"Khushi, how are you beta.." She turned and saw Shashi Gupta standing with gifts for his granddaughter.