CHAPTER 40

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 11

Y/N's POV

Right now we're heading back inside the I-Land, the others are walking a head, while I'm left behind thinking of what just happened...... I actually don't know what to feel right now, it's really fun receiving messages from our fans but knowing one of us will leave tomorrow is really......

"***Sigh***" I took a deep breath.

"That's too deep, mind to share your thoughts?" K oppa ask, giving me a back hug and placing his chin on top of my head.

"Oh?! Nothing" I said in surprise, I didn't noticed that K oppa was behind me.

"What is it?" K oppa ask worriedly looking at me.

"I'm just hungry hahaha that's all" I said trying not to worry him.

"Hahaha then let's hurry!" Jake oppa said and pulled me away from K oppa, dragging me upstairs.

"Mmmmm" I said nodding enthusiastically.

K oppa just laugh at the both of us.

Yeah let's not think about it right now and just enjoy the moment.

We dash towards the second floor and the others just laugh at our silliness.

"Be careful!!!" Jay oppa and Heeseung oppa yelled.

Since we came first, Jake oppa and I went to the dinning table where the foods were already prepared.

"Woah!!!" I said excitedly, pull out the chair and sat immediately.

"Hahaha are you that hungry?" Jake oppa said ruffling my hair and sat beside me.

"Hahaha so cute" K oppa said smilling and shaking his head.

We ate and laugh together, talking about the fans' messages earlier and we went back to our rooms to get our things to take a shower.

But we noticed that there's something placed on top of our beds.

"Oh?! What's this?!" Sunoo said curiously, grabbing the notebook

"Our names are on it!!!" Sunoo added excitedly, observing the mysterious notebook.

"Really?!" I said in confusion and went to my bed to look at it.

"I-Land Heeseung. Huh?!" Heeseung oppa said in confusion too, reading what's written on the cover of the notebook.

"What's this?!" Heeseung oppa said opening the notebook.

I opened the Notebook to see what is it about.

"Oh?! Fan messages!!!" I said excitedly and did tiny jumps.

"Fan messages?!" Sunghoon oppa said behind me, with his face leaning close to see what I'm holding.