𝟎𝟑 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞

𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚
ᵃᶜᶜᵒˡᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱᶜᵘˡᵃʳ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵒᵈʸ

- 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 -______

______

"Holy mother of Christ!" Daliah exclaimed while eyeing the expensive building covered with things that scream expensive.

"Hush girls." Rebecca scold her daughters who were constantly whispering about how beautiful the building looked.

"Harry," a man greeted their father with a wide smile.

"Sean," Harry greeted back and shook hands with the tall man. He seemed to be of her father's age but he still managed to keep a good physique. Anyone could tell that he worked out just by a look at him.

"And this must be—" Sean rose a brow at Daliah.

"Daliah. Nice meeting you," Daliah spoke without a beat. She was always been good at meeting new people unlike her sister.

Harry rose a brow at his youngest daughter expectantly.

"Sir." Dalhia finished and quickly shook Sean's outstretched hand.

Harry has always taught both of his daughters to be respectful towards the one who deserve it. And Sean Cargill being the former owner of one of the biggest company in NYC makes him lot more important and worthy of respect. Not only because of his wealthy blood but also because of his honesty and brilliant attitude towards all walks of life. Harry was mesmerized by his generosity the first time they met. And now he was having the pleasure to marry one of his daughters to one of his sons. Such an honor.

"Sean, please. After all, we are going to be family." Sean gave a charming smile towards the brown headed in front of him.

"Indeed." Daliah muttered under her breath as she plastered a smile on her face.

"And you must be Mrs. Dorrance." Sean greeted the lady and finally his eyes fell on the one who's future was decided with his approval. Damia.

Damia flushed when all eyes fell on her. She was prettier than what they'd heard of. Sean realized why his son choose her.

"This is my older daughter," Harry cut the silence off by introducing Damia to her future father-in-law.

"Damia," Sean smiled at the slightly flushed girl in front of him. He could tell she wasn't used to being the center of attention. But things were about to change.

"I've heard so much about you. It's a pleasure finally meeting you." Sean smiled at her warming her heart. There was something so fatherly about the man. Something she often searched for in her father's eyes.