004.

chapter four | CARING FOR ONE
        ANOTHER

"WHATS GOING ON?" everyone turns to look at rubi

"WHATS GOING ON?" everyone turns to look at rubi. "the fat lady is gone!" fred exclaims. george nods his head agreeing. she pushes past a few people and that's where she sees it, the portrait slashed open.

everyone whispers conspiracies of what happened. "let me through please, im head boy" percy pushes past everyone.

"oh great look who it is, big brother coming to the rescue" says rubi smirking. the third oldest weasley glares at her.

"get back, no one will enter this dormitories until its been fully searched" rubi frowns at the portrait. how sad.

"the fat lady! she's gone" ginny yells out. rubi spins around seeing ron, harry, hermione and some griffindor third years.

"serves her right, she was a terrible singer"

"shut up ronald, like if you could do better" rubi glares at her younger brother. he stares back at her with his mouth popped open.

"stay calm everyone, ravenclaw's back to your common room." everyone stares at the slashed portrait, with the fat lady gone. even the other portraits look terrified of it.

"the headmaster is here" rubi turns to see commotion coming from the stairs and students moving aside. "you heard, move!"

harry grabs rubi and pulls her back to not get pushed by dumbledore. she turns to go off on the person who touched her but it was harry.

"oh, thanks harry" she smiles at him. he smiles a bit awkwardly. she looks down at his hand that is wrapped around her wrist. he's so warm. she thinks frowning.

he sees where her eyes are staring at. his eyes widen and he lets go. "mr filch, round up the ghost, were going to search every painting in the castle and find the fat lady"

"we dont need no ghost professor, that lady there"

immediately as he points, everyone runs towards the portrait. people push through the stairs, trying to reach the painting. the golden trio running up besides dumbledore. rubi in pursuit.

"my dear lady, who did this to you?" dumbledore asks the woman calmly. she pops out her head. sobbing and trembling.

"eyes like the devil and his soul as dark as his name. its him headmaster! the one they all talk about, hes here somewhere in the castle...sirius black!" she slowly goes back down shaking horribly.