Provisional Hero Licence Exam

I'm going to skip over most of the licence exam since it doesn't involve you right now.

*During the exam*

Announcer: Villains have commited an act of terrorism! The affected area is the entire Z-city! The damaged buildings have resulted in a high number of victims!

Tsuyu: It's starting.

Announcer: The damaged buildings have cut off most of the roads, so the first response emergency unit will be very late! Until they arrive, all rescue activities will be left to the heroes! Save every life you can!!!

*somewhere in the stadium nearbye*

???: A~h! They even got a fake villain attack! How adorable! Cute!

*back to the heroes*

Izuku: Look! There's a injured kid over there!

Child-guy?: WAAAH!!! MY GRANPA.....HE GOT CRUSHED!!!

Izuku: What? That's terrible!

Child-guy?: What the hell was that?! Minus points for you! First check if i'm breathing correctly! Then check if i can walk! Also, my head is bleeding alot right?!

Izuku: ( The huc are the ones doing the scoring?!)

*Somewhere else*

Inasa: LET'S GO!!!

Inasa was using the wind to rescue the survivors.

Child-guy?: hoho....wind? (So crude, or so it would seem. He's carefully using the wind to make sure none of us get hurt.) NONETHELESS, STILL CRUDE! MINUS POINTS!!!

Inasa: Ah?!

Child-guy?: Don't take action without confirming the safety of the enviorment! It might worsen the situation!

Inasa: I see, My bad!

*Somewhere else*

Injured people: AAAHH! HELP US! OUR ARMS ARE INJURED!

Bakugou: SHUT THE FUCK UP! HELP YOUR GOD DAMN SELVES!

Denki: You just went full Bakugou dude!

Kirishima: What if their really injured bro?!

Injured guy: But, we are only acting as slightly injured low-priority rescuees....

Injured guy 2: No way! In just a split second he saw us and told us to move by ourselves?

Denki: We're lucky that their looking with their interpretation!

Injured guy: But still, that way of talking....Minus points!

*safe location*

Izuku: We're almost at a safe place! Hang in there!

........

Izuku: (There are already this many injured?)

Girl: You! Let me see that boy!

Izuku: Ah-right!? He's got a head injury! And is bleeding quite a bit, but the wound doesn't seem very big! His responses are normal as well!

Girl: Got it....let's move him over to a place on the right.

???: Screening the injured and giving them temporary treatment....in the small time before the rescue team arive, the heroes fill the gap in. In order to protect townsfolk, heroes have to carry out complex situations. Not just rescue.....but also.....

*BOOM*

Izuku: WHAT?! (Another act of terrorism?!) EVERYONE! IT'S THE SCENARIO FOR OUR EXP-

.....